Bobbleheads

You can vote for up to 2 choices and poll will appear on homepage.

demarco deserves one as well as malik el tamir

Demon Brown smiling with a GOLD TOOTH.

[i]Originally posted by Southern Pines N Da House[/i]@Jan 26 2005, 10:18 AM [b] Demon Brown smiling with a GOLD TOOTH. [/b]
I swear to god, that was the first one that came to mind for me.

Demarco is my favorite 9er all time. He deserves one. I also voted for a cheerleader. You can’t go wrong with a cheerleader, as long as it’s a female cheerleader.

Not sure that would make sense for us to have a girl cheerleader, have you seen our squad lately.

I voted for Cheerleader as well. I think it would be cool to have just an anonymous cheerleader bobble or maybe like a male cheerleader holding up a female cheerleader. Sometimes the symbolic bobbles are better than the actual player/coach.

[b] Not sure that would make sense for us to have a girl cheerleader, have you seen our squad lately.[/b]

Whatcha talkin about, Willis?

[i]Originally posted by Mr. Bojangles[/i]@Jan 26 2005, 10:32 AM [b] Demarco is my favorite 9er all time. He deserves one. I also voted for a cheerleader. You can't go wrong with a cheerleader, as long as it's a female cheerleader. [/b]
I agree Demarco needs to be next!!

demarco and eddie

I thought the Clay Aiken doll was the cheerleader one?

These four definitely should have a bobblehead made of them: Demarco, Dinkins, Mullins, and Lew Massey.

Massey is the schools 2nd All-Time leading scorer. He averaged 19.6 points in the 1977 Final Four year (2nd only to Cornbread), and led the team in scoring in 1978. Those of you who were at Charlotte when Lew was on the team, is there a reason he constantly gets overlooked? Bad attitude, etc. ? He has better stats than Melvin over his career, yet his jersey is not on the wall. What gives?

The other three have their jersey’s on the wall, so they definitely need a bobblehead.

[i]Originally posted by X-49er[/i]@Jan 26 2005, 02:10 PM [b] These four definitely should have a bobblehead made of them: Demarco, Dinkins, Mullins, and Lew Massey.

Massey is the schools 2nd All-Time leading scorer. He averaged 19.6 points in the 1977 Final Four year (2nd only to Cornbread), and led the team in scoring in 1978. Those of you who were at Charlotte when Lew was on the team, is there a reason he constantly gets overlooked? Bad attitude, etc. ? He has better stats than Melvin over his career, yet his jersey is not on the wall. What gives?

The other three have their jersey’s on the wall, so they definitely need a bobblehead. [/b]

He started for 3 years, Melvin only started 2. Also Lee Rose stated in public at the Final Four team banquet when 32 &33 were retired that he was going to have to do something special to get it done.

Would it have occurred had Rose not gone to Purdue? I don’t know.

Can we get the Prentice Woods and Ellious Swanigan bobbleheads?

I wouldn’t do Chad Kinch without full blessing from his family. Otherwise, I think all of those names are bobble-worthy. I think we should do an old and a new every year until all the old ones are caught up.

I say if we do a cheerleader bobble. It needs to look like the one with the brace on her knee, she’s always wobbling. A cheerleader Bobble-Leg would be great!!!

Lappers for everyone!!! :smiley:

Cory the pep band director. With his fist up in the “get ready for the fight song” pose.

Corey taught music at the school I teach at. He’s a nice guy.

Where is the love for the Dink? he was the man! He came to Charlotte after attending the Jeff Mullins basketball camp. One of the best guards this school has ever seen. Come on y’all, vote for Dink!

[i]Originally posted by Pork Chop[/i]@Jan 26 2005, 05:13 PM [b] Where is the love for the Dink? he was the man! He came to Charlotte after attending the Jeff Mullins basketball camp. One of the best guards this school has ever seen. Come on y'all, vote for Dink! [/b]
Makes sense then for Dink & Mullins to be done the same season.

Kinda surprised that Mullins doesn’t have one yet.