Bobbleheads?

What is a safe time to get to the game Sat. to make sure that I’ll be able to get a bobblehead?

I thought I heard something that they’re giving them to the first 3,000 fans…and you have to have a food lion card…is that true??

Yeah, first 3,000 with your Food Lion MVP card. I honestly plan on getting there when the doors open to be totally sure I get my Diego bobble.

wtf?? you have to have a food lion card to get a bobblehead!? you have to be f**iing kidding me

yeah, that has been the deal for every other bobblehead, but I don’t recall anyone really checking with any regularity…

heh im not walking out of there without a diego bobblehead thats for damn sure

What time do the doors open, I want my bobblehead!

Normally they open the doors 90 minutes prior to tip.

In the past, they have not been very stringent on the MVP card checking, however it doesnt hurt to have one in case they change their policies all the sudden. Especially since it is advertised that you are supposed to have one.

I know last year, for both the Clay Aiken and the Henry Williams (But not Katie Meier), they checked for my MVP card. They wouldn’t let me get one until I showed an MVP card, so yeah, it would definitely be safe to have one with you.

An e-mail was sent out by the athletic department saying they were cracking down this year. You can’t show up by yourself with 6 tickets and one MVP card and get six bobbleheads. But if the six people are with you and you have one MVP card you will get six bobbleheads. I think they are cracking down on folks who get extra tickets only to get the bobbleheads.

[i]Originally posted by SF4Nynah[/i]@Feb 4 2005, 08:05 AM [b] I know last year, for both the Clay Aiken and the Henry Williams (But not Katie Meier), they checked for my MVP card. They wouldn't let me get one until I showed an MVP card, so yeah, it would definitely be safe to have one with you. [/b]
There is a Katie Meier bobble?
[i]Originally posted by bigNINERdaddy[/i]@Feb 4 2005, 08:53 AM [b] There is a Katie Meier bobble? [/b]
Yeah, they gave it away at a women's game last year. Actually a decent looking bobble. It looks like her a lot more that Lutz's bobble looks like him.

Rumor on the Cincy board is that Charlotte guys are showing up at like 12 or 1 to get in line, is this to early? I was thinking more along the lines of 2

That early? I was thinking 2:00 or so myself

I remember last year the Clay Aiken Bobblehead box sold on ebay for 33 bucks :blink:

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Feb 3 2005, 11:44 PM [b] wtf?? you have to have a food lion card to get a bobblehead!? you have to be f**iing kidding me [/b]
Yeah in the past if you didnt have an MVP card when you got the Bobble Head they had a stand where you could sign up for one... I had to do it last year...

GO NINERs

[i]Originally posted by 49erkiger+Feb 5 2005, 07:20 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (49erkiger @ Feb 5 2005, 07:20 AM)