Bobby Lutz at the Huggins Roast Video

Feel free to see the coach at Huggins Roast

LINK

Nice to see “University of Charlotte” on there.

[i]Originally posted by SF4Nynah[/i]@Oct 6 2005, 03:50 PM [b] Nice to see "University of Charlotte" on there. [/b]
So I got it right?
[i]Originally posted by UCBearcats1125+Oct 6 2005, 06:01 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (UCBearcats1125 @ Oct 6 2005, 06:01 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-SF4Nynah[/i]@Oct 6 2005, 03:50 PM [b] Nice to see "University of Charlotte" on there. [/b] So I got it right? [/b][/quote] On paper - no. In our hearts - yes. Thanks for the link Bearcats, hate we couldn't hear him get roasted or Martin's speach. Good send-off to a great coach.

it is going to be either that or Charlotte University

UCBearcats1125, thank you for posting this. I wish some of the Niner faithful could have attended this event.

[b]it is going to be either that or Charlotte University[/b]

I have it on very, very good authority that the Chancellor has made statements that it will remain UNC Charlotte and that aligning with the UNC system is the only way to move forward as a research institution. He will not change the name, I can say that very firmly.

[b]QUOTE it is going to be either that or Charlotte University

I have it on very, very good authority that the Chancellor has made statements that it will remain UNC Charlotte and that aligning with the UNC system is the only way to move forward as a research institution. He will not change the name, I can say that very firmly. [/b]

Fire him!!!

Is that New Found Glory?

Tintin

[i]Originally posted by Tintin[/i]@Oct 6 2005, 09:35 PM [b] Is that New Found Glory?

Tintin [/b]

no it is simple plan

Where was Steve Logan. To me he was one of Huggins greatest players. 4 year guy who morphed into an excellent ball player and also graduated.

wait cincy had someone graduate…this is news to me :lol:

[i]Originally posted by Brick Tamland[/i]@ Weather,Oct 6 2005, 10:08 PM [b]
[b]it is going to be either that or Charlotte University[/b]

I have it on very, very good authority that the Chancellor has made statements that it will remain UNC Charlotte and that aligning with the UNC system is the only way to move forward as a research institution. He will not change the name, I can say that very firmly. [/b]

The name change has exactly zero to do with “aligning [or not] with the UNC system”, so your post makes absolutely zero sense and is highly dubious.

Anyway, back on point - thanks for the link.