Bobby's post game comments

He wasted no time in mentioning the whole VaTech beating GaTech thing and clarified his statement on it. GW said he wasn’t part of “that pillow fight” in reference I’m sure to Packer’s show the other day. But it was interesting to see that Bobby addressed it right off the bat. Some waves must have been made for him to do that.

I heard that and it was clearly a direct rebuttal towards Packer. Part of me wished that Bobby had just not even acknowledged it because I can’t stand when Packer knows he was able to hit a nerve. But it was good that Coach clarified his point . I’d love for Bobby to call in and put that egotistical a-hole in his place one day.

Somewhat on topid: Again, I just don’t understand how QCB is allowed to say the segment he does to take shots at us is “Brought to you by UNC Charlotte.” To me, that implies that we’re paying for that segment and I’ve been told that we absolutely do NOT sponsor that.

I thought Bobby did a good job addressing the situation. It was nice to hear him call Fudge out for only telling half of the story. I didn’t hear any of Fudge’s comments, but it sounds like he really took Bobby’s comments out of context.

The school should really work toward getting our games broadcast on another radio station. Our “flagship station” shouldn’t be bashing our school, athletic program, or conference.

Can someone who heard it give a summary of what he, Matt and GWill said about it? I wasn’t able to hear it.

[i]Originally posted by NormanNiner[/i]@Jan 27 2005, 08:12 AM [b] He wasted no time in mentioning the whole VaTech beating GaTech thing and clarified his statement on it. GW said he wasn't part of "that pillow fight" in reference I'm sure to Packer's show the other day. But it was interesting to see that Bobby addressed it right off the bat. Some waves must have been made for him to do that. [/b]
Did anyone hear G. W. and Bobby talking after the post game comments?

One of them left their mic on and it sounded like GW said “I didn’t say anything” referring to the negative comments on WFNZ. Bobby replied " I know I listen to your show"

[i]Originally posted by Quimby+Jan 27 2005, 09:29 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Quimby @ Jan 27 2005, 09:29 AM)

Celebrity Deathmatch- Lutz vs Mark “Fudge” Packer

Coach did say when told about the Marq v Louisville score “Marq didn’t have Deiner and they are not a good team at all without Deiner.”