Bobcats over the Heat 100-87

Very nice win tonight. The Bcats looked good.

No one cares about or goes to Bobcats games? Sellout crowd tonight.

Anyone who thinks Okafor isn’t worth his contract is either blind or knows nothing about basketball.

Jason Richardson was lights out.

Gerald Wallace was a beast. Had an MVP-type game tonight.

Augustin and Felton handled the point very well.

It pained me to watch Beasley. He dropped 25 pts. We would have been a top15 team with him.

I’m sure the usual haters on here will say “oh but it’s just the Heat, they stink.” You guys need to open your eyes, the Heat have Wade, Beasley, Marion, and Haslem. They have serious talent.

Great game for the home team tonight.

they definitely look like a newly coached team…great discipline.

they definitely look like a newly coached team..great discipline.

Agreed. Very well disciplined, no out of control shots, a lot of looks down low to okafor, lots of open jumpers after several passes.

Sam Vincent was awful. Larry Brown is the truth.

this is what I like to hear. and yes - before I even knew we beat the heat (honestly I thought we would get destroyed) my roomate and I talked for a while about how the Heat could easily be the team to beat (other than Boston) this year in the east. They are ridiculously talented and if dwade plays anything like he normally does, its over.

this is what I like to hear. and yes - before I even knew we beat the heat (honestly I thought we would get destroyed) my roomate and I talked for a while about how the Heat could easily be the team to beat (other than Boston) this year in the east. They are ridiculously talented and if dwade plays anything like he normally does, its over.

The problem with Miami is I think their coach is in over his head with such a talented team.

yup and no surprise May was deactivated…

your a professional basketball player, get your ass into shape!

I don’t they’ll even be able to justify not taking a first round draft pick for him last year, the trade was on the table, May will never contribute anything on the court to this franchise.

Good to hear. Wish I could have made it out there.

Please cut your losses with May instead of deactivating him. Anyways great win and a SELLOUT crowd.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/bobcats/story/294098.html

article about may being deactivated. Props to larry brown for basically saying “you’re out of shape, sit the eph down and come back when you’re ready to play”

good for the team to see that. make them work for their spots like he was reported to have made them do this summer.

And lol@ the picture on that article of May “fighting for a rebound” aka fouling the hell out of Ben Wallace’s arm.

i wonder if i was the only one their that hollered a few "traitor!"s at beasely?? and how 'bout that dunk off of a Gerald Wallace block, even though it was by the heat, had to respect that.