Bobcats Training Camp

I am from Wilmington and while i was on my fall break from school i got a chance to watch the bobcats in an intersquad scrimage tonight after they spent the week here at uncw doign there training camp. they looked great. a ton of propects from major winning schools and a couple other new guys from around the world. MJ a native of wilmington was also out in the stands with the people watching his team and seemed impressed. this new guy walter herrmann from argentina who plays like and was also in manu ginobilis national team was so exciting. he plas like an animal out there and if he doesnt some how crack the starting lineup he will be a significant peice off the bench. he should bring that nastyness we missed last year. okafor and may looked and played like they were in great shape and morrison knocked down some key shots. felton was dishing out like it was nothing. throughout the season we should keep up with these gusy because they will turn out to be a solid unit this year and in the future. whats some opinions and thoughts floating around here on our bobcats?

Who are the Bobcats?

good stuff…

I am from Wilmington and while i was on my fall break from school i got a chance to watch the bobcats in an intersquad scrimage tonight after they spent the week here at uncw doign there training camp. they looked great. a ton of propects from major winning schools and a couple other new guys from around the world. MJ a native of wilmington was also out in the stands with the people watching his team and seemed impressed. this new guy walter herrmann from argentina who plays like and was also in manu ginobilis national team was so exciting. he plas like an animal out there and if he doesnt some how crack the starting lineup he will be a significant peice off the bench. he should bring that nastyness we missed last year. okafor and may looked and played like they were in great shape and morrison knocked down some key shots. felton was dishing out like it was nothing. throughout the season we should keep up with these gusy because they will turn out to be a solid unit this year and in the future. whats some opinions and thoughts floating around here on our bobcats?

since they didnt sign curtis…really i dont think many people here have a lot of care for the bobheels…although morrison could turn out to be the player to make more fans start to come and watch games

i think the only team people may have thoughts on here is for the cavs and eddie basden…as for my opinion?..GO CAVS!

i think the only team people may have thoughts on here is for the cavs...

Speak for yourself.

Go Bobcats, Go Cavs, but most of all GO NINERS!!!

:49ers:

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;191404]Who are the Bobcats?[/QUOTE]

http://www.nba.com/bobcats/danceteam0607_team.html

:naughty:

well it probably was the best possible move not signing pothead lazy ass withers. hes to small. he doenst have the work ethic, hes not good enough. im sure emeka wooped his ass down in the post. i dotn care if he went to uncc. its a business. they only want the best and frickin curtis withers is NOT in that company. i watched every home game last year with him and in my head i wished they would take him out for somebody that wanted to win. and with mj at the helm now, that is the main objective. have and play the best to have the best chance of WINNING.

curtis withers!!! hahahhahahahahaha…i just realized how funny that was. good one

I’m looking forward to seeing Adam Morrison play.

How do you not know who the Bobcats are?
Curtis wasn’t as good last year, as prior years.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;191451]How do you not know who the Bobcats are?
[/QUOTE]
I’m thinking he left off the sarcasim tag…

well whatever the **** he was doing out there last year he doesnt deserve to be on the same court of be in the same building as an nba player.

anyways, any ideas about the possible starting lineup for the cats?

[QUOTE=BiscuitPants04;191457]well whatever the **** he was doing out there last year he doesnt deserve to be on the same court of be in the same building as an nba player.[/QUOTE]
So, uh Buscuit Pants, how bout you tell us how you [I]REALLY [/I]feel about Curt… LOL

well if you’re looking for someone to get high or drunk with he’s your man! but to win ball games and work there butt off for the team, fans and themselves, he is at the bottom of the list. so im sure michael could see that with him and didnt want that cancer around the already young and unsure bobcats

no thought on possible starting lineups, trades, free agents, drafts, mj, anything going on with the bobcats?

[QUOTE=BiscuitPants04;191509]no thought on possible starting lineups, trades, free agents, drafts, mj, anything going on with the bobcats?[/QUOTE]

PG Felton
SG Knight
SF Wallace
PF Okafor
C Brezec

I think that Morrison’s lack of D at this point will make him a 6th man until Knight is traded near the deadline.

Also, you will see May play a lot at the center spot taking minutes from Brezec because of May’s ability to rebound.

walter herrmann is a stud. i wish you guys could have seen him and i WISH the niners had a guy like him on the squad. just sittign there he made me want to go out there and win. he played with manu ginobili for the gold medal winning argentina team. look him up because he will be a stud for years to come

starters:
pg felton
sg wallace
sf morrison
pf herrmann
c okafor

subs:
knight
carroll
may
ely
brezec

[QUOTE=BiscuitPants04;191524]walter herrmann is a stud. i wish you guys could have seen him and i WISH the niners had a guy like him on the squad. just sittign there he made me want to go out there and win. he played with manu ginobili for the gold medal winning argentina team. look him up because he will be a stud for years to come

starters:
pg felton
sg wallace
sf morrison
pf herrmann
c okafor

subs:
knight
carroll
may
ely
brezec[/QUOTE]

Word out of camp is the Herrmann is going to be coming off of the bench. missed a lot of wide open jumpers. Will be the guy to bring some offense to the second team. Not at all a starting PF type, does not rebound all that well.

i know it was just a fun intrasquad scrimmage, but he was all over the place dominating okafor, brezec, and harrington in the post. he was pissing these guys off so much that they were trying to beat him mentally and phsyically. yeah he will be coming off the bench and he will give him that energy and enthusiasim with an outside touch that they desperately need but his size isnt a factor in positioning. take boris diaow (however you spell his name) for the suns. the guy is 6’5-6’6 guarding the biggest guys in the league and hes not fat. hes has a guard body. soild prospect

[QUOTE=BiscuitPants04;191460]well if you’re looking for someone to get high or drunk with he’s your man! but to win ball games and work there butt off for the team, fans and themselves, he is at the bottom of the list. so im sure michael could see that with him and didnt want that cancer around the already young and unsure bobcats[/QUOTE]

Wow, averaged a double-double and didn’t even work hard? Yea, the guy really sucks. [insert loser smilie here]