Bobcats Training Camp

[QUOTE=BiscuitPants04;191403]whats some opinions and thoughts floating around here on our bobcats?[/QUOTE]

what do you mean by OUR bobcats? it is OUR 49ers and THOSE bobcats. memorize it.

well…i do live in charlotte most of the time and do attend and pay high prices for good seats at the arena and support the bobcats especially when they suck. and what the hell does “memorize it” mean? what you going to do if i say something negative about the niners? lol give me a break lakenorman. if you want to tell me memorize it to my face like an adult, please let me know.

um fordniner…no offense but the A10 is not the nba. i THINK ole cdub would have a tough time going up against guys like shaq, lebron, ben wallace or even his own teammates in practice. just a hunch. get out of your moms house sometime and come to realize reality bub.

question for most of you guys that have replyed to this thread…why are you guys so against the CHARLOTTE bobcats? anything not dealing with uncc bad or something? i really dont know so please enlighten me

actually curt has guarded a couple of 7’2 nba centers in USA u21 games and has shut them down completely so i don’t think you really know how talented curt really is.

[QUOTE=the daxified one;191562]actually curt has guarded a couple of 7’2 nba centers in USA u21 games and has shut them down completely so i don’t think you really know how talented curt really is.[/QUOTE]

Thats the problem, he never played up to his potential.

um…daxifiedone…you cant honestly tell me tha he did the team good last year. i dont care what he did his sop or jr year. last year as a sr he should have been the leader of a team that should have done something in the tourny. im pretty sure we were watching the same thing when he would give up on plays, walk down the court, fire threes when he should be all over his man boxing out geting position down in the block among the many things he did to hurt the team. he did have so much potential but he had a big head and decided for himself that it wasnt worth hard work to get where he thought he belonged. and yeah he could and did get away with it on the niners in the A10, but night after night in the nba he was not ready. maybe he’ll get his head on straight where ever the hell he is and come back to usa with a mission to be the best.

should you even be allowed to be on the website dax? you’re not an alum and you dont go to school here now. o wait i forgot…you’re in pep band. thats cool… anyways mr poser, shouldnt you have some players assholes to be licking somewhere?

well i have to get off now and get to goin back to UNCC the school you dont go to. later bro

Thats the problem, he never played up to his potential.

I would give an elaborate rebuttle, but that says it all. Dax, If he played like that at home, I think things would be different. Way different. He might be playing for the bobcats and would of been immortalized here in Charlotte. But he didnt, and now is already slowly fading away from memory… Curtis Who?

yeah i completely agree with you gill, biscuit, and cornbread. But to say he couldn’t guard those guys was what i was arguing against not the fact that he didn’t take control of his team his senior year. I think somewhere last year someone mentioned that it was “da’s team not curtis’” and the power struggle for control was why we didn’t have team chemistry

um....daxifiedone....you cant honestly tell me tha he did the team good last year. i dont care what he did his sop or jr year. last year as a sr he should have been the leader of a team that should have done something in the tourny. im pretty sure we were watching the same thing when he would give up on plays, walk down the court, fire threes when he should be all over his man boxing out geting position down in the block among the many things he did to hurt the team. he did have so much potential but he had a big head and decided for himself that it wasnt worth hard work to get where he thought he belonged. and yeah he could and did get away with it on the niners in the A10, but night after night in the nba he was not ready. maybe he'll get his head on straight where ever the hell he is and come back to usa with a mission to be the best.

should you even be allowed to be on the website dax? you’re not an alum and you dont go to school here now. o wait i forgot…you’re in pep band. thats cool… anyways mr poser, shouldnt you have some players assholes to be licking somewhere?

well i have to get off now and get to goin back to the University Charlotte the school you dont go to. later bro

Still on fire… but FIXED… that should take the sting out Dax :lmao:

Still on fire... but FIXED... that should take the sting out Dax :lmao:

naw the stinger is still embedded under the skin. haha. i still think i’m the only 49er fan that has ever permanently dyed his hair green for basketball season besides 49erdrummer.

Yeah well… I eat leafy greens all season so I have a green tint to my skin… and I bleed greenish too

Yeah well... I eat leafy greens all season so I have a green tint to my skin.. and I bleed greenish too

haha that is what is up man. i’ve always have bled green!

When I beat you up last year… and took your lunch money… I remember you bleeding red.

one thing the bobcats and niners are lackin are cheerleaders. panthers woop our ass when it comes to that. and gill2003 remembers the one girl that sucked us into her dance moves every game last year…hahahahahaha!!!

When I beat you up last year... and took your lunch money... I remember you bleeding red.

no that was like 4 or 5 years ago before i applied to uncc. you saw me at south park one day and you were like that guy looks like a douche bag and you kicked the crap out of me. that was when i supported nc state. now i can’t stand them. haven’t liked them in umm 4 years now.

one thing the bobcats and niners are lackin are cheerleaders. panthers woop our ass when it comes to that. and gill2003 remembers the one girl that sucked us into her dance moves every game last year.......hahahahahaha!!!

a lot of the cheerleaders for the niners cheer for the bobcats in case you were wondering haha. and a lot of the golddusters past and present cheer for the panthers.

i think i actually met one of the “spirit people” for the bobcats who does there thing for uncc. although, panther girls are freaks. gotta love that

especially former golddusters right;)

you think the panther cheerleaders are freaks you should meet some of the eagles cheerleaders. WOW haha.

gill knows the cheerleader show to watch!!! the cowboys cheerleading show in cmt. wow. crazy hot

yeah definitely florida state’s cheerleaders are also very entertaining to watch too.

I bleed red, go canes! :stuck_out_tongue: