Bona message board

Link: Bonnies Bandwagon II

GO NINERS! BEAT BONA!

yaaaa… go niner… wooot :weep:

Is it just me or is that board color doo doo brown?

Is it just me or is that board color doo doo brown?

that is SO what i thought when i read it - it looks like something that would come from RDH

yaaaa.... go niner... wooot :weep:

Gill, NN can not lose your leadership as a fan. I mean, the only reason we lost last night because you guys weren’t in the front row leading the way…

Funny how people all of the sudden pretend to be great fans when we’re on national TV.

BTW, those guys that almost sat in the front row that painted on their chests, it looked HORRIBLE. There were some other really great paint jobs though. Gah they were idiots.

Im still a fan… just in mourning…

I don’t see one thread over there about their game against us.

Im still a fan.. just in mourning...

i’m talking about the guys that tried to save seats down in front that mysteriously have never been seen before at halton…not to mention their paint job was embarrassing AND when they wanted to take a video of us singing the fight song they were looking at each other like retards not knowing what to do.

[QUOTE=ninerball49;222193]they were looking at each other like retards not knowing what to do.[/QUOTE]

Are you saying the guys that usually sit there DON’T look like retards? Have you ever seen that stupid ass looking “Cat in the Hat” one of them wears? :biggrin:

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;222192]I don’t see one thread over there about their game against us.[/QUOTE]

I read a few threads and their main concern is seeing that Solomon is done as their coach. I don’t think there are many - if any at all - Bona fans who think the Bonnies are going to “steal” one tomorrow night. I suspect A. J. Hawkins will get his points (averaging 20+ ppg over the past 7 games), but that we will win going away.

[QUOTE=run49er;222195]I read a few threads and their main concern is seeing that Solomon is done as their coach.[/QUOTE]

I just can’t believe that fans on the internet would ever call for the dismissal of their coach. Go figure.

Are you saying the guys that usually sit there DON'T look like retards? Have you ever seen that stupid ass looking "Cat in the Hat" one of them wears? :biggrin:

Dem is fightin words in 104 :lmao:

I wouldn’t have minded those guys sitting in the front row if they had actually shown up early for every game before that.

In the short time they were on the front row, there was so much tension and a great lack of unity. Its as if our mojo was gone.

Too bad our mojo wasn’t enough anyway.