Bookstore gear

I was in the bookstore the other day (the on-campus store) and saw a couple of things I thought were new. A nice short-sleeved green polo with the Charlotte pick logo on the breast (no “UNC”). Also, green and black underarmor with Charlotte written and a logo or something on the front.

Just in case anyone is interested, I have been wanting a polo shirt like that for a while and I’m sure some people here have a use for underarmor. The polo was $29 and I didnt check for a price on the UA.

[QUOTE=CMack124;181552]Also, green and black underarmor with Charlotte written and a logo or something on the front.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, I’m grabbing an underarmour first chance i get. Wish I would have known today when I was on campus - only to pay a parking ticket of course.

Gotta love those Parking Services employees. I want the UA as well.

I am guessing this is the same UA that they have on campus:
[URL=http://uncc.bkstore.com/default.asp?m=0303&p=56137&cat_id=5][U]Online Bookstore[/U][/URL]

Nice find, I wonder what that material would feel like? Regular UA or a regular tee shirt

[QUOTE=Threemire09;181590]Nice find, I wonder what that material would feel like? Regular UA or a regular tee shirt[/QUOTE]
My guess is that it’s more of the t-shirt UA material. If so, it would be 95% polyester / 5% elastine. That’s what my UA t-shirt is, if they’re the same.

They had two different colors of UA, one was that black in that link and the other way green (I think, possibly white). I don’t know the difference in UA materials, but it felt like every other UA I’ve felt, not like a t-shirt. the rack of them are up front near the registers.