Bracketology 1/17/05

We are in this week’s version as the #10 seed in Nashville matched up against Michigan. Check out who we could play in the 2nd round if this panned out and we won our first game.

Here’s a crowd-pleasing link:

Bracketology

he’s on crack if he thinks the ACC gets 7. Seems every year some “expert” picks them to get 7. :rolleyes:

Am I blind, I only see six ACC teams listed (Duke, Ga Tech, Maryland, Miami, Wake Forest and UNC-CH) but they show seven teams in the conference breakdowns? Or is Boston College being considered as an ACC team?

What’s worse is the SEC getting 7 teams. That’s horrible!!! (in the best Bill Walton voiceover) Furthermore, how can a team like Miami, FL who is on the last four in list get a 7 seed. A 10 seed isn’t bad considering our SOS and record, but I think if we are going to be given a high seed, give us a 11 or 12 so we can play a 5 or 6 seed first. No 5 or 6 will like that matchup.

You might need to wait till later this afternoon to see the full updated version, the games of the week are from last week at the moment so I don’t think he’s done with it.

And whats the deal with not being in the Road/Neutral Warriors section, we are 6-0 away from home aren’t we, messed up if you ask me.

[i]Originally posted by Niner4life[/i]@Jan 17 2005, 09:06 AM [b] We are in this week's version as the #10 seed in Nashville matched up against Michigan. Check out who we could play in the 2nd round if this panned out and we won our first game. [/b]
I made a post very early in the season or pre-season that we should not be surprised if we make the big dance and find the holes on our dance card. Look it up. Nashville? I'll be there!!!!!

We’ll probably be “upgraded” to an 8 or 9…just to help us out.

this guy is always way off in left field, duke as a number 1? Please :lol:

[b]duke as a number 1? Please [/b]

Why wouldn’t an undefeated Duke team be a #1?

[i]Originally posted by NinerUpNorth[/i]@Jan 17 2005, 09:37 PM [b]
[b]duke as a number 1? Please [/b]

Why wouldn’t an undefeated Duke team be a #1? [/b]

Keep in mind, this is the guy that says Shaq for FT coach.