Bradley 71 Guelph 44

Bradley played Guelph Sunday and the score was 71-44. This was Bradley’s second game for the day. They played Wilfrid Laurier University eariler and won that game 74-70. Bradley also played two games the day before. Having played four games in two days and you still beat Guelph by 27, our game tonight should be a blowout! Just a little FYI!
http://www.bubraves.com/mbasketball/archiv…5/schedule.html

5 games in 3 days? Gotta be tough on the legs if their conditioning isn’t excellent this early. On the other hand, the Bradley coaching staff was getting their money’s worth on this NCAA loophole.

Sounds like those soccer tournaments my son plays in.

Hope the Niners had an uneventful bus ride to Guelph, which is about 60 miles west of Toronto. I noticed that the Gryphons played 2 games yesterday – Evansville (90-75 Purple Aces) at Noon, then Bradley at 7 pm. Should be another blowout for Lutz & Co.

GO NINERS!!!

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Oct 11 2004, 10:23 AM [b] 5 games in 3 days? Gotta be tough on the legs if their conditioning isn't excellent this early. On the other hand, the Bradley coaching staff was getting their money's worth on this NCAA loophole. [/b]
HP, when checking out the Evansville-Guelph score on the Purple Aces website, it noted that the Aces were playing 3 games in 26 hours!