Brand New TV for Sale

Figured I’d give you guys a shot before I put it on ebay.

Have a brand new Sharp 26" Widescreen Flat-Panel LCD HDTV/DVD Combo on it’s way to my house. I won it, can’t use it, so I’m selling it. Should be here in 3-7 days they told me.

Same TV will cost you $700 at Best Buy, I’m selling it for $600. Will arrange to meet you to make the exchange. Cash or money order, not that I don’t trust you I just don’t do personal checks for big stuff like this.

PM me if you’re interested. Below is a link you can view the TV on bestbuy.com.

Linky

bump

bump bump

bump

MK, if you can’t sell it on here, list it on Craig’s before you put it on Ebay. Ebay is crap these days. With Craig’s, you can avoid listing/sell price fees and the hassle of shipping. If priced to sell, you can usually unload something like that in a day or two to a local buyer on Craigslist

MK, if you can't sell it on here, list it on Craig's before you put it on Ebay. Ebay is crap these days. With Craig's, you can avoid listing/sell price fees and the hassle of shipping. If priced to sell, you can usually unload something like that in a day or two to a local buyer on Craigslist

I’ve never used craigslist before. Is it reliable? Don’t want to get scammed or anything.

I've never used craigslist before. Is it reliable? Don't want to get scammed or anything.

Yeah, just be sure to get the person’s phone number first and foremost. I’ve sold more stuff on Craigslist than I even care to remember and the worst problem I’ve had is just people standing me up. But then I just sell the next person interested. The biggest downside to Craigs is a lot of people like to “window shop” on there. So they may email you to express interest but then never follow through. But considering the service is free, you have to take the bad with the good.

Just:

1. Exchange phone numbers so the situation is more professional/personal
  2. Arrange to meet at a public location unless you’re okay with having them come by your house. Sometimes, with large electronics, the buyer wants to see that it works which is understandable.
  3. Only accept cash
  4. And you can add in your listing something like “Serious inquiries only…no scammers.” Won’t guarantee against it but it helps.

The scamming emails you get will be obvious. I recently sold around $700 worth of computer stuff on there without a hitch so it’s a safe environment if you use common sense. All three people that I sold to provided me with a cell number and work number. Some even emailed me from their business where I saw their company name, address, phone/fax, etc. Communication is key on Craigs. Just use your gut. If it doesn’t sound/feel right, then decline the offer.

I’m lazy… is it 1080pi or 720?