Braswell to miss Lamar game

He’s got the flu and didn’t make the trip. Looks like we should see if Thorne can produce anything.

http://gmine.blogspot.com/2011/11/ill-braswell-misses-lamar-trip.html

This concerns me greatly.
We’re 0-2 without Braz.

[color=green]This is gonna force Freshman Thorne to step and prove himself. Ivankovic might get some minutes I feel, since we won’t have but 1 post-up presence. This can either be really good and boost our team’s confidence, or we just suffer too much w/out Braz.

KJ needs to step up more than anyone.

Who’s the flu expert… does he get an IV to keep him hydraited? Can he be over this by Tuesday night?

The only way we are going to win this game is if we shoot good percentages from the 2 and 3 and don’t turn the ball over… I think we will need a 40 FG% 35 3PT % and 15 or under TO’s… we can do it!

Why was major not there to prevent the influenza? Didn’t he see the symptoms?

couldn’t happen at a better time! like major orchestrated it. i’m thinking some guy(s) will step up and we’ll see who the leaders-of-the-future are.
much rather have it happen now than in january against some A10 bunch.

judy would not allow him to provide treatment.

He can only administer treatment to JUCO’s.

clt says only lebo can heal baswell.

“Amen, Brother” ;D

According to Stillblowing, Lebo saves, too. ;D ;D ;D

There’s a vaccine for the flu. Everyone on the team should have gotten it weeks ago.

THIS

My understanding is Major was raised to believe children should not be vaccinated. This view has stayed with him his entire life and he is now pushing it on our team. Major is deliberately endangering our team’s health in service to his rigid upbringing.

It’s time for a change.

My understanding is Major was raised to believe children should not be vaccinated. This view has stayed with him his entire life and he is now pushing it on our team. Major is deliberately endangering our team’s health in service to his rigid upbringing.

It’s time for a change.[/quote]

Lololol.

NLP, Braswell got the vaccine. Lebo just cursed him. He sent a different strand to Bras to punish us for our better start.

[quote=“NLP, post:13, topic:25902”]There’s a vaccine for the flu. Everyone on the team should have gotten it weeks ago.[/quote]maybe he did. The flu vaccine is only effective 60%of the time.

Then it falls to Major to make it effective 100% of the time.

Still his fault.

Whats more concerning is if he got the same flu shot as the rest of the team and truly has a strain not covered by the vaccine, the rest of the team is likely catch it too.

I would venture a guess that that is why he didn’t make the trip. Guys play through sickness all the time, and I’m sure Bras could do it as well. Still, probably better for him to stay home and sit this one out than sit in a small, airtight tube with the entire rest of the team.

If this is a home game, no doubt Bras plays.