Braza's

Anyone here been that can offer up a game strategy for me? Going tonight but have no clue how to “attack” this place. Avoid the buffet bar and go solely for the Rodizio? Or is the buffet worth trying out? For the price, I feel like I’d rather have a “flesh fest” there but I don’t want to destroy my digestive system by not eating some other stuff.

Also, can you recommend the best Rodizio items? I’d like to try a little of everything but I’m sure those that have been can suggest the best cuts.

I’m having just a big, meatless salad for lunch today so that I am starving tonight but not going with a shrunken stomach. I’m weighing myself before I go and my goal is to consumed at least 6 lbs. :tongue:

Anyone here been that can offer up a game strategy for me? Going tonight but have no clue how to "attack" this place. Avoid the buffet bar and go solely for the Rodizio? Or is the buffet worth trying out? For the price, I feel like I'd rather have a "flesh fest" there but I don't want to destroy my digestive system by not eating some other stuff.

Also, can you recommend the best Rodizio items? I’d like to try a little of everything but I’m sure those that have been can suggest the best cuts.

I’m having just a big, meatless salad for lunch today so that I am starving tonight but not going with a shrunken stomach. I’m weighing myself before I go and my goal is to consumed at least 6 lbs. :tongue:

JCL, are you using a restaurant .com certificate? Essentially you can buy a $25 certificate for there for $10. If you use code [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]87539, you’ll get 60% off the $10, net of $4 for a $25 certificate. Anyway, not tried it myself, but thought I’d mention it…[/SIZE][/FONT]

There are a few items on the buffet worth trying…and you need some sides for at least some variety in the meal. But…the Meat Fest is the real deal!! I loved everything except the pork tenderloin (too much fat). The chicken, the beef and there was something else they had that was wrapped in bacon…all of it was tender, juicy and GREAT flavor.

Get a few items from the buffet but I would save the bulk of your appetite for the meat!!!

You will be stuffed!!!

Stick to the meat. Last time I went, it didn’t seem like there was much on the buffet that would justify the price. Lots of beans and rice, and a few types of salad on the salad bar. The meat is pretty good, though.

JCL, are you using a restaurant .com certificate? Essentially you can buy a $25 certificate for there for $10. If you use code [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]87539, you'll get 60% off the $10, net of $4 for a $25 certificate. Anyway, not tried it myself, but thought I'd mention it...[/SIZE][/FONT]

I have used this and it works great!!