Briscoe's achilles

Apparently he is questionable for Davidson per David Scott. Not good.

Season gets worse everyday… No Deuce no W…

Not another injury.

Being this low on players adds to the stress and fatigue of the players we do have, making it more likely for things like this to happen. I realllly hope we’re just being cautious. Ray Ray might get some playing time against the lolcats. ####

Stinks if he can’t play. The team’s been playing better and Briscoe has improved too. We just don’t have the depth to remain competitive if pretty much any of our starters go out (except maybe the sf position).

We might as well suit up Luka if Briscoe can’t play. We will take it on the chin without Deuce, so might as well get Luka some PT.

i’m missing something here…right? is luka eligible?

i’m missing something here…right? is luka eligible?[/quote]

where did you get that from? he meant Luka might as well suit up and get some Poon Tang! not doing much else.

where did you get that from? he meant Luka might as well suit up and get some Poon Tang! not doing much else.[/quote]

:::NSFW:::

Animal mother -Poontang-

No, not eligible that I know of. I was half kidding. If we’re going to get blistered without Deuce, why not play Luka and get him some PT. We would just forfeit a game we would likely lose anyway without Deuce.

It was tongue-in-cheek. Saying that we’ll more than likely lose without Briscoe, so why not go ahead and let Luka play. A loss is a loss.

Edit: X already answered.

I swear I’ve never seen one basketball program suffer so many setbacks…and not just this season. It seems to be a recurring theme year after year…dating back to the late 90’s. JEEZ!

Wow, really? CharSF and I are in next.

Rosencrantz and Morgenstern to the rescue!

remember when demon was suspended for the louisville game.

Ha, I see what you did there. Now, to the topic at hand.

DAMN IT, DAMN IT, SON OF A BITCH, DAMN IT. What the hell else could go wrong this year?

How much of this can be attributed to the loss of Preston Greene?

scratching head

We had plenty of injuries each year when Preston was here.

I really can’t stomach the walk of shame out of Davidson prior to the buzzer. Without Deuce, I’m afraid it could happen.

Should have never given those pr1cks the luxury of playing the first game at their place. Hope Deuce can bounce back and play tomorrow or it could be a long night. This team is just cursed with bad luck this year. Hats off to Major to having to deal with so much adversity in his first season and maintaining his composure. I’d be slamming my head against a wall somewhere.

Lutz won 19 games without Deuce.