Bust's B-Day Present

Our B-Day boy needs a phone with a full text keypad. Most are around $200. We need 400 people to donate $.50 each…LET’S GET OUR BOY A PHONE!!!

Who’s in??

KTown is in for a WHOLE $1

Step up guys!!

While my pockets arent as deep as Ktowns, im in for .75$, with Truth Revolution Industries adding .25$ for a total donation of 1.00$ from the CFIS

I can’t believe this is a thread LOL… but if you guys get me a phone I will be eternally greatful.:biggrin:

I’ll toss in 100 pennies.

We already have $3 donated in only 3 posts!!!

We are tracking WAY over our goal!!!

THIS is NNN spirit!!!

Keep it coming!!!

I’ll see your dollar and raise you another $1.

Can we get a paypal setup for bust?

you guys are crazy haha. gotta love that Niner Nation unity!

Just to make myself seem that much more pitiful, this is the phone I am currently using:

NOKIA 3390

Thats right, you arn’t seeing things, that screen is black and white! Just to give you an idea of how old and outdated this is, these phones have actually been found on the frozen remains of cavemen. No joke.

WOW!!!

Looks almost like a bag phone from the '90s!!! This man needs help in a BAD way.

Kick it into gear NNN…we have $5 down only $195 to go!!!

I got fiddy cent

We are up to $5.50 in just 40+ minutes.

We are well on our way!!!

C’mon NNN…where’s your generosity for one of our own?

(I mean it’s only 50 frickin cents…is bust not worth 50 frickin cents to you?)

I’m in for a buck and I’ll double it if Bust starts an Observer bashing thread.

Bust, check your PMs. I also sent you pics of all the GoldDuster squads for the past 25 years.

My husband has that ghetto phone as well!

KTown started this thread…

KTown, you and Bust are not the same person, are you?

I'm in for a buck and I'll double it if Bust starts an Observer bashing thread.

Bust, check your PMs. I also sent you pics of all the GoldDuster squads for the past 25 years.

1st of all: bust will NOT fall for the PM trick

2nd of all: PLEASE FORWARD THOSE PICS TO MY PM

3rd of all: I will assume bust will start the Observer bashing thread so I’ll count you in for $2

4th of all: Notice that Allie made a comment but didn’t donate??? She must not think bust is worth 50 cents. What a pal.

allie toss in a dollar for Bust. you can do without lunchroom tea for a day.

For the price of one cup of coffee, YOU TOO can help a child in need.

(BTW, I had that Nokia too. ‘Snake’ rocked!)

Ktown, how could I possibly chip in $1 for a phone for Bust when my husband has the same phone?

Oh and BTW, my husband and I are currently using Windows 98. Please start a fund for us for Vista.

Oh and BTW, my husband and I are currently using Windows 98. Please start a fund for us for Vista.
you can't be serious? vista is the most pathetic excuse for windows i've ever seen. they are trying to keep up with apple's leopard that is being released right after vista. yeah vista is going to have so many flaws that its basically going to be useless for its first 5 months of being used.

personal preference. but i will never again use another computer that has windows on it. Mac for life for me.

Ok, we’ll settle for XP then.