C-USA Membership Info

Isn’t McColl-Richardson Field currently at 15,300?

Where did you get all this stuff by the way?

This is what was emailed to staff the “Conference USA” office is sending out to all the Athletic Departments… I’m guessing each school submitted their own info…? or C-USA probably just went off of wiki?

I was sad I was left off the well known alumni list as well… 8)

But not my bag baby

Does the board think it would be a good idea to get Rodney White off the notable alumni list?

Isn’t one of the Avett brothers an alum?

what about Joe Price…

Former Bank of America CFO?

or the current Lieutenant Governor?

Where’s NN.N on there?

I second that! The sooner the better.

No Randy Moss for Marshall but Leftwich and Pennington get a nod?

[quote=“BleEDgreen49er, post:5, topic:27838”]Louisiana Tech
GENERAL INFORMATION
Founded: 1894
Enrollment: 11,743
Nickname: Bulldogs and Lady Techsters
President: Daniel D. Reneau
Athletics Director: Bruce Van De Velde
Football Stadium: Joe Aillet - Ruston
(30,600); Independence - Shreveport (51,000)
Basketball Arena: Thomas Assembly Center (8,000)
Media Market: No. 83 Shreveport (386,150 TV HH)
Sponsored Sports: 16
MEN (7)-Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Golf,
Indoor & Outdoor Track & Field
WOMEN (9)-Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Soccer,
Softball, Tennis, Indoor & Outdoor Track & Field, Volleyball
ON THE WEB
University – LaTech.edu
Athletics – latechsports.com
Twitter – @LATECHSports
Facebook – LA TECH Athletics
PROMINENT FACTS
e Louisiana Tech’s institution of selective admissions has resulted in high graduation rates: one of the highest in the state for the general student body as well as athletics.
e Louisiana Tech has cutting edge research facilities for nanotechnology, biomedical engineering and a Center for Entrepreneuship and Information Technology.
e More than $200 million has been spent on construction and renovation of campus facilities new Charles Wyly Athletic Center.
e The Institute for Micromanufacturing (IfM), the most significant research facility at Louisiana Tech, focuses on the creation of structures, devices, or systems which feature sizes on the order of nanometers and micrometers and include attention to design, fabrication, inspection, testing, assembly, and packaging.
e The Center for Biomedical Engineering and Rehabilitation Science (CyBERS) is located in a donated former hospital close to the main campus. This four-story, 22,000-square-foot complex contains classrooms, research and service laboratories, offices, and support facilities. The center’s research initiatives range from cardiopulmonary support systems and micro biomedical devices to technology-based services for people with disabilities.
e An extensive and growing research unit boasting an entrepreneurial edge offers a wide learning foundation for the Doctor of Business Administration degree (D.B.A.) in the College of Administration and Business (CAB). The CAB has a long-standing tradition of excellence, demonstrated by its 50-plus years of accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International). Over the past six years, CAB has achieved remarkable enrollment growth with a 44 percent increase in graduate and undergraduate students.
e The Louisiana Tech Lady Techster basketball program has participated in 27 NCAA Tournaments, including 25 straight, advancing to 13 Final Fours, playing in eight national championship games and winning three national titles.
e Former men’s basketball star Karl Malone is the second all-time leading scorer in the history of the NBA and was inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame.
NOTABLE ALUMNI
b LEON BARMORE - Five-time Hall of Famer
b TERRY BRADSHAW - NFL Hall of Fame Quarterback, FOX
Sports television personality
b KIX BROOKS - American country music artist, half of the
duo Brooks & Dunn
b P.J. BROWN - Three-time NBA All-Defensive team honoree
b TIM FLOYD - UTEP head coach and former NBA head coach
b CHERYL FORD - 2003 WNBA Rookie of the Year
b KARL MALONE - Two-time NBA Most Valuable Player and
14-time NBA All-Star
b MIKE MCCALLISTER - CEO and Chairman of the Board,
Humana Corp
b WILLIE ROAF - Pro Football Hall of Fame (Summer, 2012);
Eight-time NFL Pro Bowl offensive tackle
b TERESA WEATHERSPOON - Five-time WNBA All-Star;
Olympic Gold Medalist
b CHARLES WYLY - CEO of Michaels Corp
b SAM WYLY - Founder of Bonanza Restaurants with Charles
Wyle[/quote]

Phil Robertson?

[quote=“NinerLove, post:24, topic:27838”]what about Joe Price…

Former Bank of America CFO?[/quote]
Wouldn’t know him from Adam. Is he famous?

What’s his name? I couldn’t tell you without looking it up.

Moss never graduated from Marshall.

[quote=“X-49er, post:30, topic:27838”][quote=“NinerLove, post:24, topic:27838”]what about Joe Price…

Former Bank of America CFO?[/quote]
Wouldn’t know him from Adam. Is he famous?
]

Famous? I guess not. Notable, I’d say so imo. More so than most on the list anyway.[/quote]

[quote=“BleEDgreen49er, post:21, topic:27838”]Isn’t McColl-Richardson Field currently at 15,300?

Where did you get all this stuff by the way?

This is what was emailed to staff the “Conference USA” office is sending out to all the Athletic Departments… I’m guessing each school submitted their own info…? or C-USA probably just went off of wiki?

I was sad I was left off the well known alumni list as well… 8)

But not my bag baby[/quote]

If that’s the case, I’m glad that our own AD does not know the size of our football stadium.

Yeah

[quote=“Ninerballin, post:29, topic:27838”][quote=“BleEDgreen49er, post:5, topic:27838”]Louisiana Tech
GENERAL INFORMATION
Founded: 1894
Enrollment: 11,743
Nickname: Bulldogs and Lady Techsters
President: Daniel D. Reneau
Athletics Director: Bruce Van De Velde
Football Stadium: Joe Aillet - Ruston
(30,600); Independence - Shreveport (51,000)
Basketball Arena: Thomas Assembly Center (8,000)
Media Market: No. 83 Shreveport (386,150 TV HH)
Sponsored Sports: 16
MEN (7)-Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Golf,
Indoor & Outdoor Track & Field
WOMEN (9)-Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Soccer,
Softball, Tennis, Indoor & Outdoor Track & Field, Volleyball
ON THE WEB
University – LaTech.edu
Athletics – latechsports.com
Twitter – @LATECHSports
Facebook – LA TECH Athletics
PROMINENT FACTS
e Louisiana Tech’s institution of selective admissions has resulted in high graduation rates: one of the highest in the state for the general student body as well as athletics.
e Louisiana Tech has cutting edge research facilities for nanotechnology, biomedical engineering and a Center for Entrepreneuship and Information Technology.
e More than $200 million has been spent on construction and renovation of campus facilities new Charles Wyly Athletic Center.
e The Institute for Micromanufacturing (IfM), the most significant research facility at Louisiana Tech, focuses on the creation of structures, devices, or systems which feature sizes on the order of nanometers and micrometers and include attention to design, fabrication, inspection, testing, assembly, and packaging.
e The Center for Biomedical Engineering and Rehabilitation Science (CyBERS) is located in a donated former hospital close to the main campus. This four-story, 22,000-square-foot complex contains classrooms, research and service laboratories, offices, and support facilities. The center’s research initiatives range from cardiopulmonary support systems and micro biomedical devices to technology-based services for people with disabilities.
e An extensive and growing research unit boasting an entrepreneurial edge offers a wide learning foundation for the Doctor of Business Administration degree (D.B.A.) in the College of Administration and Business (CAB). The CAB has a long-standing tradition of excellence, demonstrated by its 50-plus years of accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International). Over the past six years, CAB has achieved remarkable enrollment growth with a 44 percent increase in graduate and undergraduate students.
e The Louisiana Tech Lady Techster basketball program has participated in 27 NCAA Tournaments, including 25 straight, advancing to 13 Final Fours, playing in eight national championship games and winning three national titles.
e Former men’s basketball star Karl Malone is the second all-time leading scorer in the history of the NBA and was inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame.
NOTABLE ALUMNI
b LEON BARMORE - Five-time Hall of Famer
b TERRY BRADSHAW - NFL Hall of Fame Quarterback, FOX
Sports television personality
b KIX BROOKS - American country music artist, half of the
duo Brooks & Dunn
b P.J. BROWN - Three-time NBA All-Defensive team honoree
b TIM FLOYD - UTEP head coach and former NBA head coach
b CHERYL FORD - 2003 WNBA Rookie of the Year
b KARL MALONE - Two-time NBA Most Valuable Player and
14-time NBA All-Star
b MIKE MCCALLISTER - CEO and Chairman of the Board,
Humana Corp
b WILLIE ROAF - Pro Football Hall of Fame (Summer, 2012);
Eight-time NFL Pro Bowl offensive tackle
b TERESA WEATHERSPOON - Five-time WNBA All-Star;
Olympic Gold Medalist
b CHARLES WYLY - CEO of Michaels Corp
b SAM WYLY - Founder of Bonanza Restaurants with Charles
Wyle[/quote]

[size=36pt]Phil Robertson[/size]?[/quote]

[size=14pt]Agreed… Duck Dynasty, JACK[/size]

Beiber tops the list, and no Lutz, and everyone’s cool.

“Unfair!!!” :o

Moss never graduated from Marshall.[/quote]FWIW, he is on Marshall’s “notable people” list on Wiki and is a member of the Thundering Herd Hall of Fame.

And, more importantly, nice job BleEDgreen49er!

http://pickaxedigest.com/2013/06/19/countdown-to-conference-usa-get-to-know-fiu/

SCK, I like how you made sure to get the 61% hispanic number in there… so racist.

That ECU preview has some fun errors.

“… a attractive…”

“Dave Lebo…” Jeff maybe?

SCK, I like how you made sure to get the 61% hispanic number in there… so racist.

That ECU preview has some fun errors.

“… a attractive…”

“Dave Lebo…” Jeff maybe?[/quote]

The power of the “Douche” is strong in this one!