Calipari is a used car salesman

I am a fucktard

NIT. That is all.

I need help with my NCAA tournament bracket on sportsline. I’m trying to find the score to Memphis’ first round NCAA tournament game. I just cannot find Memphis’ name anywhere on the bracket? Someone please help!!

[i]Originally posted by lutz9er[/i]@Mar 19 2005, 01:44 AM [b] I need help with my NCAA tournament bracket on sportsline. I'm trying to find the score to Memphis' first round NCAA tournament game. I just cannot find Memphis' name anywhere on the bracket? Someone please help!! [/b]
Nevermind, I forgot. Memphis is in the..................
[i]Originally posted by lutz9er+Mar 19 2005, 01:45 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (lutz9er @ Mar 19 2005, 01:45 AM)

awe look its another puppet of calamari…is his hand shoved up your butt too telling you what to believe and what not again…i’d really wish the tigers would wake up and realize that they are OVERRATED…NIT that is all

[i]Originally posted by memphistigerfan[/i]@Mar 19 2005, 12:59 AM [b] you bums reaped what you sowed.Them cheating refs in the 1st Memphis game and we should have been in the tournament before you stinkers.We flat out hammered your lame arses and they invited you bums.I bet secertly the commitee wished they would have took Depaul over you wusses.UNC-Charlotte lame whip tee woo-woo's thats for sure.I'm glad you got beat .Yes you guys went to the dance but we all know Memphis at the end was better hell South Florida was too but you snooks already knew that.Hey enjoy your loss because I am HA-HA-HA :silly: [/b]
I agree Memphis is the better team, especially when i watched your team play Wednesday, oh hell i forgot they only show 2 NIT games a year, so please disregard this post.

P.S. I hear that Mem-Piss was just swallowed by the Mississippi river, and I hope your dumb ass was the first one to drown.

www.Dwash.net, how damn pathetic, please eat shit.

Memphis fan. This is like Virginia Tech fans gving us hell or something. Your program isn’t on the level of Charlottes and I guess you are bitter about that.

mempisstigerpants,

It’s so much mempiss like to talk trash and complaining about the refs even you know that your team still suck . . . the big fat [SIZE=3]GREEN [/SIZE]weenie.Where is mempiss ??? [SIZE=3]NIT (Not Invited Team)[/SIZE]. I guess I can kind of understand some of you have to get the “second mortgage” on your trailers to keep Calamari. And, after watching the movie “wrong turn” I can kind of imagine how some of you mempisses would look like. I would be “pissed” at life, too. But, still those are your problems. So, just shut your pie hole and crawl back to your trailer park you numb skull inbreed.

always seems like the memphis tiglets post something then disappear… :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Memphidiots are morons. The only joy they have is in our lack of success in a tournament they couldn’t even get into.

Good luck in your drive for 65 Memphidiots.