call macattack now

I can’t wait for Title IX women’s rollerball… those girls really know how to score with their balls

See my signature.

Dang, these guys should be greatful I heard this garbage and mentioned it here. I singlehandedly tripled their audience with 1 thread. Hope their normal 3 toothless walmart tarhole fans don’t feel neglected.

Did they throw us under the bus yet?

I still haven’t recovered from the last 50 times they did that. I can barely contain my rage…

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

that show is the most inmature ridiculous radio around. The host seems like a nice guy, but the sound effects and rednecks are out of control

They could do like Fudge and have one of the button pushers call in from the production room and pretend to be us…

'cause that’s pretty original.

Seeing how you're reading the board shebone my name is stanton adams and feel free to call me out.

what the hell is a shebone?

God only knows with these guys. I do think they answered part of their question today though. Clearly what fans we do have are passionate and dedicated to reaching our goal. We have a hard road ahead and there will be many roadblocks. We just need to be ready to take this kind of crap, but hey, its nothing new for us.

They could do like Fudge and have one of the button pushers call in from the production room and pretend to be us...

'cause that’s pretty original.

They already did:

Normally I wouldn't suggest doing anything for this stupid station but I can not tolerate these idiots making fun of us. A student just called "Stacey" who compared us to etsu and said our football would get less support.
"Stacey" the WFNZ intern I'm guessing.

I’d call in but I don’t get this station out at the university.

So no one has called in?

That’s funny! I should charge them an advertisement fee! Would love to see the ratings bump they got today thanks to the 4 or 5 of us who tuned in for five minutes. Bet we doubled their #s!

So no one has called in?

I did, around 2:00 (Bill from Monroe). I listen to the show occasionally during lunch, just on the off-chance they might discuss Niner hoops or football and actually have a knowledgeable guest. Of course, it normally only takes 2-3 minutes to turn the station, but today I happened to catch it right as Buckner and Mac were trying to make fun of Charlotte football and suggesting that we should only shoot for playing teams like Wofford and Catawba. I decided for once that I would call in and tell them how wrong they are. Gee, they must be hurting for callers, I think I was on hold for like 20-25 seconds before they put me on the air. Anybody hear me? How’d I do?

WFNZ isn’t even a blip in the market.

The latest radio rankings for the fall quarter, all listeners age 12 and above 6 a.m. to midnight.

[SIZE=3][B]1. WBAV FM, “V”, 101.9, R&B adult contemporary, 7.3%[/B]
2. WSOC FM, 103.7, Country, 5.9%
[B]3. WKKT FM, “Kat”, 96.9, Country, 5.6%[/B]
4. WPEG FM, “Power 98”, 97.9, R&B Hip Hop, 5.4%
[B]5. WNKS, “Kiss”, 95.1, Pop, 5.1%[/B]
6. WBT AM, 1110, News/Talk, 4.8%
[B]7. WLYT FM, “Lite”, 102.9, Adult contemporary, 4.5%[/B]
8. WKQC FM, “Q”, 104.7, Adult contemporary, 4.3%
[B]9. WRFX FM, “Fox”, 99.7, Rock, 3.8%[/B]
9. WFAE FM, 90.7, News/Talk NPR, 3.8%
[B]11. WEND FM, “The End”, 106.5, Rock, 3.4%[/B]
12. WIBT FM, “Beat”, 96.1, Rhythmic Top 40, 3.1%
[B]13. WNOW FM, “La Lider”, 105.3, Regional Mexican, 3.0%[/B]
14. WMIT FM, “The Light”, 106.9, Contemporary Christian, 2.6%
[B]14. WLNK FM, “Link”, 107.9, Lifestyle talk, 2.6% [/B]
16. WPZS FM, “Praise”, 100.9, Inspirational gospel, 2.5%
[B]17. WXRC FM, “The Ride”, 95.7, Classic hits, 2.4%[/B]
18. WRCM FM, “New Life”, 91.9, Contemporary Christian, 2.1%
[B][COLOR=Blue]19. WFNZ AM, 610/1660, Sports talk, 1.7%[/COLOR][/B]
19. WQNC FM, “Q”, 92.7, Adult contemporary, 1.7%
[B]21. WTHZ FM, “Magic”, 94.1, Oldies, 1.3% [/B]
22. WNMX FM, “Mix”, 106.1, Standards, 1.2%
[B]22. WDAV FM, 89.9, Classical, 1.2%[/B]
24. WNSC FM, 88.9, Jazz, 0.6%
[B]25. WNOW AM, “Radio Lider”, 1030, Spanish, 0.5%[/B]
26. WIXE AM, 1190, Country, 0.3%
[B]26. WGSP AM, “La Tremenda”, 1310/1060, Mexican regional, 0.3%[/B]
28. WDYT AM, 1220, News/talk, 0.1%
[B]28. WSTP AM, 1490, News/talk, 0.1%[/B][/SIZE]

Survey ran Sept. 20-Dec. 12, 2007. Includes Christmas music switchover on WLYT, WKQC.
Source: Arbitron

They’re getting beat out by a regional Mexican station…nuff said

Thought you were solid. Mac folds when someone has a different view then the one he claims. These guys, unlike chuck howard, did no research. They saw a 2 day old O article and ran with it. This shows bread and butter is controverial statements, but they seem to back down the second someone calls in, then start back up when they are off the phone. They may not even believe what they say half the time.

Golutz- You are buying into what they are doing. By you listening and calling their ratings go up. Instead of calling them out do the thing that hits them most and ignore them. Don’t listen.

And by 3 Christian/gospel stations as well, Savio.

Golutz- You are buying into what they are doing. By you listening and calling their ratings go up. Instead of calling them out do the thing that hits them most and ignore them. Don't listen.

We all understand that, but its like a bully on the playground (ie; every once in a while, you have to stand up for yourself or someone you care about and punch the bully in the mouth). At that point the bully usually shuts up, atleast for a little while.

Also, even if only a few people are listening, I still don’t want the crap they spew going completely unchallenged!
:wink:

It’s funny, I listened the day after Charlotte won at Clemson and you could’ve sworn Mac was a regualar in section 104. He lets his callers and the two ***-tards he works with run the show.

Mac always backs down from opposing opions. He let Sandy Penner walk all over him. Many of you remember many people on this board often gave kudos to the Penner and Mac show because Penner would talk about the Niners some.

Gump is a NC-CH and Davidson lover. Also, he is less articulate and more ignorant than Hayseed and QCB. I think that She-bone guy took his wife’s last name. You rarely hear a caller that is worth the chin strap on a retard helmet.