Campus Construction Update

A statue of Miss Bonnie MUST be a part of this as soon as possible.

1 Like

CHP will pull out the old “Miss Bonnie didn’t want that kind of recognition” excuse to avoid putting up a statue of her.

0 Likes

I have not walked over there yet so I shouldn’t weigh in on the end result, but what will happen here: “a performance stage opposite the fountain”? This plaza is surrounded by classrooms, so unless this stage is for dance or mimes it seems like the wrong place for this.

0 Likes

They already have a statue of her sitting on a bench at Center City.

0 Likes

I know you know this, but that is no where near enough to honor her.

2 Likes

The point I was making is that the argument of we can’t have a statue of her because she didn’t want that is moot now.

2 Likes

But Dubious will still use it to veto a statue of her on campus. The man purposefully neglected maintenance of the Belk Tower to justify tearing it down.

0 Likes

clt says that is pretty underwhelming.

0 Likes

UNC Charlotte - Prepare to be Underwhelmed!

0 Likes

Wow this is a super boring addition, I had hoped that they would atleast make it interesting

0 Likes

Because we have a history of making things…“interesting” at UNC Charlotte?

0 Likes

I think they should have miniature replicas of the old barn and the Belk Tower as well as a statue of Miss Bonnie. Have it be a small showing of our history.

0 Likes

They could turn that lawn into a minature golf course with those things :grin:

1 Like

This picture of fall is brought to you by Phil Dubois. :wink:
500x333

3 Likes

You mean “this fail”.

0 Likes

More transit updates coming to University City area:

1 Like

CRI Enteance Closing Temporarily

Traffic will be directed to the J W Clay entrance as Institute Circle will close to in and outbound traffic.

WHEN

Monday, December 17, 2018 beginning at 6:00 AM through Friday, January 04, 2019 at 4:00 PM

0 Likes

Anybody been by to see the finished product? Take some pics?

0 Likes

Not even close to being finished, gonna be at least 2 months

0 Likes

List of long term capital projects https://ninertimes.com/2019/01/unc-charlottes-list-of-potential-capital-projects/

0 Likes