Campus Construction Update

A statue of Miss Bonnie MUST be a part of this as soon as possible.

1 Like

CHP will pull out the old “Miss Bonnie didn’t want that kind of recognition” excuse to avoid putting up a statue of her.

I have not walked over there yet so I shouldn’t weigh in on the end result, but what will happen here: “a performance stage opposite the fountain”? This plaza is surrounded by classrooms, so unless this stage is for dance or mimes it seems like the wrong place for this.

They already have a statue of her sitting on a bench at Center City.

I know you know this, but that is no where near enough to honor her.

2 Likes

The point I was making is that the argument of we can’t have a statue of her because she didn’t want that is moot now.

2 Likes

But Dubious will still use it to veto a statue of her on campus. The man purposefully neglected maintenance of the Belk Tower to justify tearing it down.

clt says that is pretty underwhelming.

UNC Charlotte - Prepare to be Underwhelmed!

Wow this is a super boring addition, I had hoped that they would atleast make it interesting

Because we have a history of making things…“interesting” at UNC Charlotte?

I think they should have miniature replicas of the old barn and the Belk Tower as well as a statue of Miss Bonnie. Have it be a small showing of our history.

They could turn that lawn into a minature golf course with those things :grin:

1 Like

This picture of fall is brought to you by Phil Dubois. :wink:
500x333

3 Likes

You mean “this fail”.

More transit updates coming to University City area:

1 Like

CRI Enteance Closing Temporarily

Traffic will be directed to the J W Clay entrance as Institute Circle will close to in and outbound traffic.

WHEN

Monday, December 17, 2018 beginning at 6:00 AM through Friday, January 04, 2019 at 4:00 PM

Anybody been by to see the finished product? Take some pics?

Not even close to being finished, gonna be at least 2 months

List of long term capital projects https://ninertimes.com/2019/01/unc-charlottes-list-of-potential-capital-projects/