Can Lutz get it done?

Lutz is a heck of a recruiter. But can he get the team up for games like tonight? The niners have been notorious for losing to teams they should beat easily. It’s easy to get ready to play Louisville, but what about teams like LB?

We’ve destroyed LBS the last time we played them at their house. I’m not worried about tonight.

Niners by 20+

It shouldn’t be an issue for Lutz tonight.

However, if for some reason, this game goes down as an L, then Coach Bobby should have some legit questions/concerns thrown his way.

On paper, Rutgers looks like a good early season test. Failure tonight could easily translate to an 0-2 start.

No problems tonight…I feel very confident in saying that we win this game easily. I think we win Monday too but Rutgers will be a better test for us than LBS. All I ask for tonight is a win and no injuries. That will be pretty much all I ask for in every game this year.

[i]Originally posted by Ruckus42[/i]@Nov 19 2004, 02:31 PM [b] Lutz is a heck of a recruiter. But can he get the team up for games like tonight? The niners have been notorious for losing to teams they should beat easily. It's easy to get ready to play Louisville, but what about teams like LB? [/b]
Ruckus bringing it. If we lose tonight.....I'll walk home and won't post again until January.
[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Nov 19 2004, 03:19 PM [b] If we lose tonight.....I'll walk home and won't post again until January. [/b]
You not post here for over a month? Yeah right. :blah: :blah: :blah: :smirk: