Canadian

I know we need Football bad.
The Canadian at work said that the U. of Western Ontario where he went has college football. I know if UWO can support football, so can we.
There is nothing on the West end of Ontario except mooses & snow. LOL.

And this required a whole new thread because…? uncommon-niner should be stopping by any second.

I’m fu(king dissapointed. I came all the way from espn.com to read this sh!t?

I think Western Ontario has a read good team. I think they are the mustangs, and if I remember correctly, have a Ohio type atmoshpere.

Let me continue…

You make it sound like the Canadian at your work (Elmers rubber Cement factory perhaps?) is a different species of human being. You are cold… stonecold. And I would make another comment of how pointless your posts are, but I think I’ll just let you know your a dumbass again instead.

Let me continue....

You make it sound like the Canadian at your work (Elmers rubber Cement factory perhaps?) is a different species of human being. You are cold… stonecold. And I would make another comment of how pointless your posts are, but I think I’ll just let you know your a dumbass again instead.

LOL” as I snort like erkle and fix my glasses

I know the Canadian is just like everyone else.
We tease each other. He makes fun of my hometown, & I make fun of Canada.
And no one asked you to leave Espn uncommon whiny-a55.

Thats where you are wrong. I have a distinct ability to snoop out shitty threads. I can smell them across the internet and normally they lead back to you. It has become my duty to let people have something else to read when they realize that it was you who started the thread.

ohh, and he makes fun of your hometown as in a single-wide trailor stuck in a cow pasture? How does that give you the right to make fun of Canada, an entire country (Full of oil I might add).

LOL! How did I know uncommon-niner would come in here with expectations of a quality thread for once from Ken only to be pissed off… :lmao:

I just got threw dating a Canadian. We went out for about a month. She’s an immature bitch!

[QUOTE=uncommon-niner;195666]Thats where you are wrong. I have a distinct ability to snoop out shitty threads. I can smell them across the internet and normally they lead back to you. It has become my duty to let people have something else to read when they realize that it was you who started the thread.

ohh, and he makes fun of your hometown as in a single-wide trailor stuck in a cow pasture? How does that give you the right to make fun of Canada, an entire country (Full of oil I might add).[/QUOTE]
LOL, best post in the history of internet message boards.

If you don’t like it, don’t read it, uncommon whiny-ass.
And you’re momma paid be a complement on my double-wide last night. And she loved my SATIN sheets. LOL.

my moms dead you fu(king son of a bitch. now we are enemies. go to ****ing hell.

If you don't like it, don't read it, uncommon whiny-ass. And you're momma paid be a complement on my double-wide last night. And she loved my SATIN sheets. LOL.
I know I've seen you in person, but I think I may have to revive my theory that you are a middle schooler...

…there just seems to be too much truth to it…

I’m sorry, but how was I supposed to know that?
I never would have said anything about your mom if I thought she was alive.
But you can’t hate someone that didn’t know.

awe, its ok. I forgive you.

shes not really dead. but we could still be enemies if you want.

She’s not dead.
Now I’m pissed.
My mom is really dead, & that’s not something to joke about.