Canes College Night 12/16

There was talk about this in the shoutbox a few weeks ago, but college students get a huge discount on tickets to the Canes game vs. the Habs on Tuesday the 16th.

[B]Seat Location Gate Price Box Office Online[/B]
Sideline Premier $80 $40 $35
Lower Level South $70 $30 $25
Lower Level North $70 $30 $25
Upper Corners $35 $20 $15

Anybody trying to go? My best friend goes to NCSU, so I might try to ride up with somebody if any of you don’t mind, and ride back with him the next day.

Im down for now. one other person might be joining, depends on plans

I’m not opposed to fronting for tickets if I’m guaranteed that the seat will be filled and I will be paid for them. The more NN.N’ers together, the better.

Note to alums: I can buy more than one ticket if you want to go at the discounted price.

[CENTER]
[B][SIZE=7][COLOR=Red]BUMP[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

What’s the status? I know I dont have to work that night.

[CENTER]
[SIZE=7][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red]BUMPED[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

When I went up for college night last month, my roommate had to go to the ticket office to get the better tickets (3rd row for $40).

I still don’t know if I’ll make it or not.

[QUOTE=UNCCTF;367420][CENTER]
[SIZE=7][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red]BUMPED[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

well played.

[QUOTE=thelew1014;366364]I’m not opposed to fronting for tickets if I’m guaranteed that the seat will be filled and I will be paid for them. The more NN.N’ers together, the better.

Note to alums: I can buy more than one ticket if you want to go at the discounted price.[/QUOTE]

Hey Lew, count me in if this is a go. I may need a spot on the ticket, but I should be able to PayPal it to you, or whatever is easiest. Thanks for getting this going.

[QUOTE=C49er;367443]Hey Lew, count me in if this is a go. I may need a spot on the ticket, but I should be able to PayPal it to you, or whatever is easiest. Thanks for getting this going.[/QUOTE]

Think you can drive?

Like I said, I’m staying with a friend at state and coming back to Charlotte with him the next day.

[QUOTE=thelew1014;367445]Think you can drive?

Like I said, I’m staying with a friend at state and coming back to Charlotte with him the next day.[/QUOTE]

Yah, that shouldn’t be a problem. I’m probably coming from W-S, but we can discuss details closer to the day.

[QUOTE=C49er;367446]Yah, that shouldn’t be a problem. I’m probably coming from W-S, but we can discuss details closer to the day.[/QUOTE]

what is the deal with everybody from WS going to this?

[QUOTE=thelew1014;367450]what is the deal with everybody from WS going to this?[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that. Depending on my work schedule, where I’m going from could change…

[QUOTE=C49er;367451]Sorry about that. Depending on my work schedule, where I’m going from could change…[/QUOTE]

true

Bump.

What’s the status of this? Are we on?

I am currently down. If anyone from w-s wants to carpool, let me know.

[QUOTE=The Lax;368337]I am currently down. If anyone from w-s wants to carpool, let me know.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we may as well carpool. If Lew wants, he could always meet us and cut an hour+ off of his trip. I think that would work.

[QUOTE=C49er;368339]Yeah, we may as well carpool. If Lew wants, he could always meet us and cut an hour+ off of his trip. I think that would work.[/QUOTE]
I think he’s trying to get a ride from Charlotte, since he’d be staying at State.

Can’t make it to this one. I will probably go to the college night on January 15.

I hate to back out now, but a few things have gone down and I’m scrapping for every penny for a while. Can’t really afford to go.