Caption Time

Quick sobriety test coach. Hold your arm straight out like this.

[i]Originally posted by X-49er[/i]@Feb 3 2005, 10:03 AM [b] [img]http://www.geocities.com/unccgrad1997/bilde.jpg[/img] [/b]
"You put your right hand in, you put your right hand out, you do the hokey pokey..."

“Stayin’ alive, stayin’ alive…”

hahaha

we should have a special half time game on sat. get students to chug a 6 pack, then try to drive Norm’s tricycle around the court. or first one to reoeat the alphabet after downing a case wins…
as a special gust, huggins could come out and play.

[i]Originally posted by OriginalNinerNation1[/i]@Feb 3 2005, 10:07 AM [b] hahaha

we should have a special half time game on sat. get students to chug a 6 pack, then try to drive Norm’s tricycle around the court. or first one to reoeat the alphabet after downing a case wins…
as a special gust, huggins could come out and play. [/b]

:rofl: Maybe Norm the Niner can borrow one of UNC Charlotte’s finest men in blue’s uniforms and parade around the court. There are a few with the girth of Norm!

[SIZE=2]WEAR GREEN[/SIZE]

[i]Originally posted by OriginalNinerNation1[/i]@Feb 3 2005, 11:07 AM [b] hahaha

as a special gust, huggins could come out and play. [/b]

First one to puke wins a trip to Cincy to be “Coach for a Day.”