Carolina Panthers 🐈‍⬛

I’m in the dry, warm press box !:shushing_face:

Watching from home. Kirk Herbstreit marginally less annoying than when he does college games. That SOB is obviously paid by the word, as he talks non stop and generally says nothing.

That’s pretty crazy, but if we are looking at 3-10 going into the Steelers game not sure how much motivation the players are going to have. Plus the Steelers have had our number the last few years.

clt says that was fun!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Niners in the NFL

Sub Pop Sun GIF by Sub Pop Records

I’m shocked, SHOCKED, that Christian McCaffrey has not gotten a season-ending injury yet. I thought he wouldn’t make it past 3 games. Amazing.

Don’t follow San Francisco at all, but I can conjecture that his workload is lighter there than it was here. Certainly couldn’t be any heavier.
There’s still time for him to be injured this season, by the way.

Rhule has turned out to be such a loser, all he has to do is say “NFL wasn’t a good fit” but he throws everyone under the bus instead… good riddence.

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2022/12/1/23487732/matt-rhule-lying-panthers-nebraska-nfl

I’m also torn on Wilks, I really think he deserves a chance with this team and a full draft and offseason, I don’t know if Tepper will give it to him though.

2 Likes

I think it’s a little premature for Panther fans to think a QB is going to save us and bring us to multiple super bowls also, look how the Packers are doing this year with their HOA QB, or the Bears with the guy everyone wanted us to pick a few years ago, you need the total package to win in the NFL, that’s another reason why I want to give Wilks a chance, he is fixing a lot of the issues in the locker room with a empty cupboard.