Carolina Panthers šŸˆā€ā¬›

Thatā€™s a good way to look at it.

@Niner_National nailed it. Jordan had the crown but Tepper took it quickly. Hornets have had winning records under him, Tepper hasnā€™t had one winning season yet. As far as Iā€™m concerned, Panthers are the new Browns under him. Heā€™s a total dolt & thinks heā€™s smarter than everyone else. Might be true on Wall Street but in the NFL heā€™s a total and utter putz.

Def Tepper. Jordan is just a bad at winning. Tepper is an ass worried only with money.

Yep. Jordan could do a lot better with drafting and developing players, but Charlotte simply isnā€™t going to land a super star unless we luck into a local super star. Shame curry didnā€™t want to play at home

Thatā€™s not gonna happen. Dude is deified in GS. Heā€™d be nuts to leave

I wouldnt be surprised to see Curry here at the end of his career, but not while he is in his prime.

Oh I know. Thatā€™s why I said it was a shame he didnā€™t want to play at home and not ā€œhopefully he will come play at homeā€.

clt would take tepper all day. Panthers and CFC in playoffs this fall.

rock hill fumbled the HQ deal

1 Like

cleveland browns football GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Regardless of what debts are settled, thereā€™s still going to be a huge eyesore at that site for possibly ever.

The city and county should make sure any settlement includes clearing the proper

Weā€™ll seeā€¦

However, this feels like a repeat, on steroids, of DiDi Harrisā€™s Quail Corners debacle. Itā€™s been what? 15+ years since that mess and itā€™s still sitting there with hefty bags around it, right beside the nicest golf course / one of the high end neighborhoods in Charlotte?

https://charlotte.axios.com/264131/whats-with-that-huge-overgrown-property-out-by-quail-hollow/

1 Like

Probably 20 years at this point

clt says that will be the home to the new panthers HQ

Preseason game #1 thoughts:

• Baker looked solid. Needs more time with 1st team to fix little things
  • Darnold made a nice throw under pressure for a TD
  • PJ looked solid for most of his snaps
  • we have a lot of very capable backs behind CMC. Not stars, but workhorse guys.
  • the OL is good but as thin as notebook paper.
  • Jeremy Chinn in fine form
  • Defense looks decent, but like offense, played it safe so hard to fully evaluate. The soft coverages on 3rd and short gave me flashbacks
  • Joey Slive missed his first XP for WAS. Lol.
2 Likes

clt says this is a wild card team

1 Like