Carolina Panthers šŸˆā€ā¬›

hotseat_larget

https://twitter.com/ddPeckers_CLT/status/1571611915289300999

Think Iā€™ll take some hot honey bbq.

Margin for error is so small now in the NFL. The two field goals early on due to turnovers cost us the game. Iā€™m fine with Rhule right now. I know thatā€™s not the popular opinionā€¦but itā€™s not like weā€™re getting boat raced.

You are correct the error is so small you need a coach that tip you over the edge, Rhule isnā€™t itā€¦ he canā€™t win in the NFL, I donā€™t know how many 5 win season we have to sit through before the owner figures it out. Get rid of him and get someone in that knows how to win in the NFL. Rhule can go back to college.

1 Like

Panthers are way easier to follow when you donā€™t watch and donā€™t care. #justsayin

4 Likes

I mean, that sounds like another football team in Charlotte.

You also need an owner that isnā€™t completely incompetent - Tepper is a bottom 3 owner.

You sure you arenā€™t overrating him?

Tepper pfft Guy MAY be a stock market whizā€¦otherwise heā€™s a true dummy. How ā€˜bout we pull the plug on Mr. Tepper instead. At this point itā€™s not about Matt Rhule. Itā€™s plainly obvious Tepper knows diddly squat about running an NFL franchise. Not arguing Rhule should be retainedā€¦although I donā€™t think heā€™s any worse than 75% of the other head coaches in the league. No, if Tepper was going to Yank Rhule it shouldā€™ve been done last December. If itā€™s done now, where does that put us? NOWHERE. Weā€™ll have an interim coach from the current staff whoā€™ll win 3-5 more games this season. Then thereā€™ll be an ā€œexhaustiveā€ search to go out and find another guy whoā€™ll ā€œcheck all the boxesā€ and be ā€œdestined to take this franchise where it needs to be.ā€ Itā€™s just a bloody merry-go-round of ineptitude with the so called leadership within this franchise.

1 Like

comedy central GIF by Drunk History

I donā€™t enjoy the piling on of Rhule, but these stats are brutal. Absolutely brutal.

I believe the last time we won a game was when we brought Cam back out in Arizona?

1 Like

The franchise gambled on Darnold and lost its ass

1 Like

2 Likes

If you think Rhuleā€™s time here has been tough on the fan baseā€¦youā€™re lucky you didnā€™t experience George Seifertā€¦especially 1-15 in 2001. Now THAT was soul crushing.

3 Likes

We were 2-14 in 2010 in John Foxā€™s last season because Jerry Richardson was too cheap to fire Fox and pay him not to coach.

Jimmy Clausen was our QB. We earned the first pick in the 2011 draft and picked Cam Newton.

We did not get the first pick in the 2002. It was Houstonā€™s first draft, so they were given the first pick, David Carr. The Panthers had the 2nd pick and drafted Julius Peppers.

3 Likes