Carolina Panthers 🐈‍⬛

clt will be there Thursday nite, go panthers!

1 Like
1 Like

And they turned down a #1 for DJ Moore too. They definitely don’t understand using rookie contracts as part of your rebuilding.

1 Like

1st rounder for DJ Moore seems like a pretty even swap. Not worried about that one on its own. But yeah, if you wanna blow up the team and start over, it would have been nice to bundle it with the Burns trade.

That Burns trade. Oof. Again, I really like Burns, but man… That’s too much draft capital to turn down.

Also:

This season is going to be absolutely brutal.

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

clt says black helmets tonite!

And rain

mean girls GIF

I’m here with a tiny and wet crowd. KEEP POUNDING!!! :paw_prints::blue_heart::black_heart::paw_prints::blue_heart::black_heart::paw_prints::blue_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

I’m in the dry, warm press box !:shushing_face:

Watching from home. Kirk Herbstreit marginally less annoying than when he does college games. That SOB is obviously paid by the word, as he talks non stop and generally says nothing.

That’s pretty crazy, but if we are looking at 3-10 going into the Steelers game not sure how much motivation the players are going to have. Plus the Steelers have had our number the last few years.

clt says that was fun!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Niners in the NFL

Sub Pop Sun GIF by Sub Pop Records

I’m shocked, SHOCKED, that Christian McCaffrey has not gotten a season-ending injury yet. I thought he wouldn’t make it past 3 games. Amazing.

Don’t follow San Francisco at all, but I can conjecture that his workload is lighter there than it was here. Certainly couldn’t be any heavier.
There’s still time for him to be injured this season, by the way.