Cats might deal felton for...

[URL]http://www.charlotteobserver.com/bobcats/story/421713.html[/URL]

Brandan Wright…name sounds familiar!

I know felton needs to go before the end of the season, but wait until the playoff push and dish him to a team who is contending and likely will over spend for him. Its a gamble, but do it!

It’s easier to trade by the trading deadline, which I believe is Feb. 6th.

They also said they may do it for Anthony Randolph.

Are we going to trade Brandan Wright back to UNC-CH for an agreement to draft more tar heels?

Are we going to trade Brandan Wright back to UNC-CH for an agreement to draft more tar heels?

seriously, we need to keep up our tradition

Glad they went for Felton and May instead of trading to get Chris Paul. I mean look what they are getting out of Felton…

Why do I continue to support the Charlotte TarHeels? I really don’t know.

Anyway - I hope that whatever happens we get better and better…

anthony randolph is a stud and will only get better.

wright is to small to be a 4 and not good enough to be a solid 3…will always be a low role player.

The way they are talking, it’s a possiblity we could get Wright and Randolph for Felton which would me amazing. Just getting Randoph for Felton straight up would be the best trade this franchise has ever made, Felton will be out of here in a year, we need to deal him now. DJ is the future, and I think he has the potential to be close to Chris Paul’s level, so that fixes one error.

How about Randolph and Morrow

hahaha, too much kool aid for me.

The way they are talking, it's a possiblity we could get Wright and Randolph for Felton which would me amazing. Just getting Randoph for Felton straight up would be the best trade this franchise has ever made, Felton will be out of here in a year, we need to deal him now. DJ is the future, and I think he has the potential to be close to Chris Paul's level, so that fixes one error.

Latest I read on Realgm is that the warriors would not even consider a trade like this. I think its possible that Felton gets traded as a part of a bigger package, but why would the warriors trade away any of their young talent with tons of upside for an average point guard who has already peaked