CBS Bottom 25

I wonder if anyone from the Price group can throw a decent ball?..

The reality is…no matter which QB you think is the best option…it’s like arguing about which one is the tallest midget.

This is true but I give the edge to Barden as he seems to get throwing the ball away is better than taking a sack or forcing a pass.

ESPN used to have a Bottom 10, but it disappeared this season. I was glad when we beat GSU because I figured that would keep us off it for most if not all of the season, & then it’s cancelled.
It’s a miracle! Not only NOT Bottom 10, but not Bottom 25!

[quote=“stonecoldken, post:24, topic:29857”]ESPN used to have a Bottom 10, but it disappeared this season. I was glad when we beat GSU because I figured that would keep us off it for most if not all of the season, & then it’s cancelled.
It’s a miracle! Not only NOT Bottom 10, but not Bottom 25![/quote]

Ryan McGee still does the bottom 10 weekly, always posts links on his twitter to it.

[quote=“stonecoldken, post:24, topic:29857”]ESPN used to have a Bottom 10, but it disappeared this season. I was glad when we beat GSU because I figured that would keep us off it for most if not all of the season, & then it’s cancelled.
It’s a miracle! Not only NOT Bottom 10, but not Bottom 25![/quote]

Still here. Last updated 3 days ago. Not here either!: http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/page/bottom10092915/kansas-jayhawks-lose-their-way-top-bottom-10

clt says appy would be in the bottom 25 for access to a ikea.

After North Texas got shelled 66-7 by an FCS opponent on Homecoming, it’s hard to imagine they wouldn’t find themselves at the top of this list now and forevermore.

Daaaaaaaaammmmmn. I don’t remember them having that bad of a program… that’s awful.

Daaaaaaaaammmmmn. I don’t remember them having that bad of a program… that’s awful.[/quote]

And it resulted in the coach being fired immediately after the game.

WELP! :

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/25329370/the-bottom-25----week-5-wheres-texas

I knew it was only a matter of time before you came to us here in The Bottom 25, Charlotte. Don't feel bad about it. It's your first year in the FBS, and The Bottom 25 is a rite of passage. You'll probably be here a lot.

[quote=“FortyNinersForLife, post:31, topic:29857”]WELP! :

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/25329370/the-bottom-25----week-5-wheres-texas

I knew it was only a matter of time before you came to us here in The Bottom 25, Charlotte. Don't feel bad about it. It's your first year in the FBS, and The Bottom 25 is a rite of passage. You'll probably be here a lot.
[/quote]

…5 teams from CUSA… :-[

[quote=“49er1, post:32, topic:29857”][quote=“FortyNinersForLife, post:31, topic:29857”]WELP! :

[/quote]

…5 teams from CUSA… :-[[/quote]

Kind of bogus…I didn’t see Georgia State and, well, I’ve no doubt Georgia Southern fans are writing to him to inform him of the egregious error to exclude GSU…

I find these lists idiotic…

So we make the list on a bye week?

But its the only week we had zero turnovers! :cool:

[quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:34, topic:29857”]So we make the list on a bye week?

But its the only week we had zero turnovers! 8)[/quote]

That link was to week 5’s bottom 25. Week 6 bottom 25 hasn’t been posted yet.

[quote=“Ben H, post:35, topic:29857”][quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:34, topic:29857”]So we make the list on a bye week?

But its the only week we had zero turnovers! 8)[/quote]

That link was to week 5’s bottom 25. Week 6 bottom 25 hasn’t been posted yet.[/quote]

It has been now. Unsurprisingly, we didn’t move much.

CUSA is horrible.

We’ve reached the top (bottom!) 10!

The fact that we should be 4-4 makes me >:(

Need a bottom 25 for athletic directors.