CC3 on Sportscenter!!

This needs its own thread, it was amazing!

:49ers:

recorded video or it didn’t happen.

showed the dunk with harris passing it from the stands, which wasn’t even the best dunk of the night.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Yeah we had espn on while working on costumes and my friend was like wait… look!!!

haha Coley the Dance Master

Haha, they even showed him dancing after…awesome!

NNN doesnt have many rules, but it does have one that is etched in the granite stone columns of NNNerdom forever: “pics/video or it didn’t happen.”

NNN doesnt have many rules, but it does have one that is etched in the granite stone columns of NNNerdom forever: "pics/video or it didn't happen."
QFT
NNN doesnt have many rules, but it does have one that is etched in the granite stone columns of NNNerdom forever: "pics/video or it didn't happen."

QFT x2

No pics = lies, although I did see it… twice. :49ers:

This is true unless the event can be validated by Over40NINER. I saw it both times.

But we still need pics/videos so y’all won’t call me a liar.

liar

I saw it last night on SC and ESPN News.

Our SID sent a highlight reel to ESPN, and we are promoting CC3 as the best dunker in college b-ball. Great job!!

Posted it in the shoutbox yesterday. The video was on CNNsi.com Campus Clicks for a while.

Not sure it was posted, but this SI column has “Coley Central” at the bottom. Two days in a row some CC3 for everyone on SI’s campus clicks.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/sioncampus/10/29/colt-mccoy-is-the-new-chuck-norris-campus-clicks/index.html

Awesome

was it on top plays?

I watched Dora the Explorer with my son last night. For the millionth time. :weep:

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;355345]

I watched Dora the Explorer with my son last night. For the millionth time. :weep:[/QUOTE]

Dude, you need to graduate to Spongebob!!

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;355345]was it on top plays?

I watched Dora the Explorer with my son last night. For the millionth time. :weep:[/QUOTE]

Gotta get him on Curious George, exponentially less annoying.