Chapel Hill calling us out

Same old North Carolina arrogance over there. They’re actually starting threads challenging us. They also said we have no website so…we had to come over there. Feel free to say hello. It’s free. Can me, Final4 and Chisox get a little help??? :blink: :mallet:

UNC Chapel Hill rivals board

Shots fired!

NLP, did they already ban you? :lol:

Instead of calling us out, girly-man-style on a message board, they ought to be spending their time and energy trying to get their chicken S*** of a basketball team to play us in Charlotte, at Halton, of course. THEN, we’d see where we all really stand. GO NINERS!!

Typical. They renamed the title of the Wither’s thread. If it was left at that, I would have never electronically inked their Memphisian board.

For those who haven’t gone over there it’s a bunch of ‘We’re better, so go away.’ crap.

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Jul 27 2004, 07:30 AM [b] Typical. They renamed the title of the Wither's thread. If it was left at that, I would have never electronically inked their Memphisian board.

For those who haven’t gone over there it’s a bunch of ‘We’re better, so go away.’ crap. [/b]

Yeah, nothing really new over there. It is funny how they say we should go away and be banned, yet they are starting new threads to argue with us. A lot of warped perceptions of our team and university. Winning big is the only way to change it (but it’s fun rattling their cages a little).

LMAO.

Banned before I even posted.

And they wonder where they get their reputation for being such a bunch of p#####s!

:rolleyes: :lol:

Don’t you guys know you can’t reason with trailer trash

@sshole tarhole fans are nothing new. I think the real question here is why was lefty reading a UNC board? :o Is there something you need to tell us lefty? :slight_smile:

What a bunch of wimps. They start multiple threads about US and then want us banned for responding.

Just shows they can’t take competition.

The guy with the biggest mouth is a dashboard confessional fan. Figures. I’m surprised he has the time to post though; that type is usually too busy being “emo” - crying and wailing into the baby blue silk panties that he stole from his mom’s dresser drawer… when he’s not wearing them that is.

What a watse of skin. God could have made a perfectly good wilderbeast instead. Or maybe an ocelot, which is just a cool name. Ocelot.

Yawn… tar holes being tar holes… :mellow:

[i]Originally posted by LutzFan[/i]@Jul 27 2004, 08:17 AM [b] @sshole tarhole fans are nothing new. I think the real question here is why was lefty reading a UNC board? :o Is there something you need to tell us lefty? :) [/b]
McCants getting cut, Curtis making it....pretty much got it started. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Why bother wasting your time with UNC-CH fans!? I’ve got much better things to do, like cutting my toenails.