Charlotte 49er B-Ball Figures

[QUOTE=Mr. Bojangles;407119]These are awesome!!! How long did it take you to make all of these??[/QUOTE]

They are about 5 hours a piece, I have been working on them over the last 3 years.

Thatā€™s sick! I love Leeā€™s fade away!

They are about 5 hours a piece, I have been working on them over the last 3 years.

How did you get the text on the uniforms so crisp?

Wow!!!

That is the coolest thing Ive ever seen a fan do. The dedication to detail is impressive. Nice job!

[QUOTE=bleedsgreenandgold;407156]Thatā€™s sick! I love Leeā€™s fade away![/QUOTE]

I definitely try to find base figures that look like something the player would actually do. So much so the pic on the front usually looks close to the figureā€™s pose (i.e. DA, Basden, Jobey, Rodney, Lee, Coley)

[QUOTE=UniversityofCharlotte;407202]How did you get the text on the uniforms so crisp?[/QUOTE]

Most of the letters and numbers are decals I create in, believe it or not, Microsoft Paint, and then I adhere them to the painted figure.

Nice work but until you put together one of theseā€¦you ainā€™t nothinā€™!

http://cgi.ebay.com/UNC-Charlotte-49ers-Birdhouse_W0QQitemZ130304931442QQcmdZViewItemQQptZDecorative_Collectibles?hash=item1e56c77672&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A2067%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

You should totally make/sell these. Contact Nick at 49erfanatics.com if you want someone to sell them for you! That would be AWESOME!
Maybe no big deal, but couldn't that get him in trouble? I know some former college football players are currently suing EA sports over the use of their likenesses in video games. And I bet the university has some rules on the use of their logos / uniforms when money is being made.

:lmao:

[QUOTE=jrossp49er;407220]I definitely try to find base figures that look like something the player would actually do. So much so the pic on the front usually looks close to the figureā€™s pose (i.e. DA, Basden, Jobey, Rodney, Lee, Coley)

Most of the letters and numbers are decals I create in, believe it or not, Microsoft Paint, and then I adhere them to the painted figure.[/QUOTE]

Great work jrossp49er! From what youā€™ve shared with us, it really takes a hardcore Niner to come up with such dedication. I look foward to see more from your ā€œcollectionā€. :49ers:

Great work jrossp49er! From what you've shared with us it really takes a hardcore Niner to come up with such dedication. I look foward to see more from your "collection". :49ers:

Agreed. The Basden pose seemed to be made for him.

[QUOTE=ninermike;407223]Nice work but until you put together one of theseā€¦you ainā€™t nothinā€™!

http://cgi.ebay.com/UNC-Charlotte-49ers-Birdhouse_W0QQitemZ130304931442QQcmdZViewItemQQptZDecorative_Collectibles?hash=item1e56c77672&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A2067%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50[/QUOTE]

Conference USA menu on the side.

WoW!! Those are cool as hell man!! They look really good!

Iā€™m really just breakin your balls here, but after you spent all that time making those so well, could you really not find a better printer to print out the labels, or a better image program to make them with? They are hella blocky.

[QUOTE=Braylon Edwards;407237]10[/QUOTE]

You suck.

I definitely try to find base figures that look like something the player would actually do..

You had Calvin Clemmons dribbling :lol:

[QUOTE=49or bust;407514]WoW!! Those are cool as hell man!! They look really good!

Iā€™m really just breakin your balls here, but after you spent all that time making those so well, could you really not find a better printer to print out the labels, or a better image program to make them with? They are hella blocky.[/QUOTE]

Yeah unfortunately, all I have to work with is Microsoft Paint and Word. My printer is decent, but Paint doesnt give me a whole lot of options.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;407521]You had Calvin Clemmons dribbling :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well, ya know, he is backing down in the post, but I guess he would have to receive an entry pass into the post to do that, so they may not be entirely Niner accurate.

What? No Big Phil? lol

they do look great though

I want the Malik El-Tamer one.