Charlotte 49ers Bobbleheads

Hey guys, I got myself a nice Bobblehead display case and was looking to add some 49ers to it. I already got Bobby Lutz, but was looking for anyone who might be selling some other 49ers Bobbleheads.

Anyone got a list of all that was made?

In order of production as best as I can remember:

Cedric Maxwell
Bobby Lutz
Jobey Thomas
Norm The Niner
Henry Williams
Diego Guevara
Jarvis Lang
DeMarco Johnson
Eddie Basden

There is also the non-basketball bobblehead of Clay Aiken. If you want that one I think I can arrange a good price for it.

If anyone has any extras just e-mail me. We can workout a price, I live right near University so I can pickup or I can pay to have shipped… whatever works for me!

There was a full set on eBay back before Christmas.

Add Diego Guevara to the list.

[QUOTE=gamer;281921]Add Diego Guevara to the list.[/QUOTE]

I changed my list above. Thanks. I was looking right at the 9 of them in my office as I typed and I still missed it.

Check your PM’s ninersfan.

[QUOTE=gamer;281921]Add Diego Guevara to the list.[/QUOTE]
And the only audio bobblehead too.

The favorite 'head in my collection is still my Jesse (Jackson).

Kind of expensive but here is an Eddie one…

http://cgi.ebay.com/Eddie-Basden-Bobblehead-UNCC-Charlotte-49ers-RARE_W0QQitemZ320205012529QQihZ011QQcategoryZ73424QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

[QUOTE=Mr. Bojangles;281930]Kind of expensive but here is an Eddie one…

http://cgi.ebay.com/Eddie-Basden-Bobblehead-UNCC-Charlotte-49ers-RARE_W0QQitemZ320205012529QQihZ011QQcategoryZ73424QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I was looking at that one. I never got any of the bobbleheads. Wouldn’t mind starting a collection myself, but I’m not paying $45 for one.

There was also one of Katie Meier.

I know it’s not part of the team, but you guys forgot about Clay Aiken.:shades: It would be cool if the sponsors start this bobblehead as reward program again.

If anyone finds any for cheaper… I’m in as well.

I have several extras I will auction off on Ninernation.net as a fundraiser for the site. I’ll try to get that started in the next few days.

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;281946]I have several extras I will auction off on Ninernation.net as a fundraiser for the site. I’ll try to get that started in the next few days.[/QUOTE]
Awesome! Haven’t heard from you in a while Jimmyhat, how’s the family?

[QUOTE=Niner89;281942]I know it’s not part of the team, but you guys forgot about Clay Aiken.[/QUOTE]

That was no accident. :biggrin:

I have a couple of extra Eddies if anyone needs one. The only one I don’t have from the set of 10 (not counting Clay in that group) is Norm. If you need an Eddie, I’m not really looking to make any money - just shipping plus a little. Shipping plus insurance would probably come close to $6 - $8. PM me with a price if you’re interested. (And yeah, add Katie Meier to the list of Niner bobbles – show the women some love, too)

And I just found an extra Demarco Johnson as well, if anyone needs him.

And I just found an extra Henry Williams I had signed – that’s available too, if anyone needs him.

So, I have extras of Eddie, Demarco, and one extra signed Henry Williams if anyone needs them.

[QUOTE=Niner89;281942]I know it’s not part of the team, but you guys forgot about Clay Aiken.[/QUOTE]

I didn’t forget about him (see my post above), but only because I’m still trying to get rid of mine. Ebay was flooded with them right after they were given out, so I didn’t try to sell it then. Now his career is in the tank and I still can’t get rid of it.

[QUOTE=X-49er;281964]I didn’t forget about him (see my post above), but only because I’m still trying to get rid of mine. Ebay was flooded with them right after they were given out, so I didn’t try to sell it then. Now his career is in the tank and I still can’t get rid of it.[/QUOTE]

Just like Ninersfan99 I have a case for my collection. But, since I received Clay I never let him out of the box.:shades: Speaking of the price as I recalled it went up for bid over a week before they handed Aiken out. After the game I saw a few went for over $120. As you stated the price went down as fast as up. I traded an extra Clay bobblehead with a Bearcat fan for a Bob Huggins. When we were in CUSA it was cool to have it in the case with my Niners collection. These days it’s just as valuable as Clay.:shades:

Eddie and Demarco was given out on the same night as best as I can remember. Some people got like 3-4 sets (kept going back in the line) that’s what I should have done.