Charlotte at Cincinnati: ESPN 2K5

Post your results here.
I’m going to play it now.

Played my roommate earlier today and lost by 2. Played the computer later on and won by 5 with Withers having 25 and Plavich hit 8 3’s.

Murder your roommate in his sleep.

Ran a quick sim and Cincy won by 16. Plav was 2-4 from behind the arc, 3-6 from the field, and sadly, was our top scorer. Baldwin went 0-8 from the field, Basden 0-4, Withers 1-5, and Iti missed the only shot he took as he went out early in the first with a twisted ankle. We hit 13-31 free throws, so that sounds about right. Goldwire, Sager, and Gordon had no minutes at all. Maxiell had 19 to lead Cincy, Muhammad brought 12.

Of course, the Niners were coming in to this one 10-6 with Cincy at 14-4, but still - hope tomorrow is a little better.

Charlotte 80
Cincy 76

Cincy got 20 out of James White who was shooting lights out. Withers smothered Max all game and held him to 2 points.

Curtis also was a beast in the post all game long. Had 27 points, and barely missed a double-double with 9 rebounds. Eddie played well stats wise but was plagued by fouls. Mitchell was able to play, and had 6 assists.

[i]Originally posted by SF4Nynah[/i]@Jan 18 2005, 10:40 PM [b] Ran a quick sim and Cincy won by 16. Plav was 2-4 from behind the arc, 3-6 from the field, and sadly, was our top scorer. Baldwin went 0-8 from the field, Basden 0-4, Withers 1-5, and Iti missed the only shot he took as he went out early in the first with a twisted ankle. We hit 13-31 free throws, so that sounds about right. Goldwire, Sager, and Gordon had no minutes at all. Maxiell had 19 to lead Cincy, Muhammad brought 12.

Of course, the Niners were coming in to this one 10-6 with Cincy at 14-4, but still - hope tomorrow is a little better. [/b]

That game hate us if you sim or play as somebody else. I was doing a closed legacy as some small school and Charlotte was under .500 in the regular season and lost in the first round of the CUSA tourny to Southern Miss…

In my Niner season I won 87-79 behind Wither’s 28-14 and 7 3’s from Plavich.

Is Bobby an african-american in the 2005 addition? He is one in 2004, even when you try and change him.

[i]Originally posted by MKNiner[/i]@Jan 19 2005, 10:42 AM [b] Is Bobby an african-american in the 2005 addition? He is one in 2004, even when you try and change him. [/b]
Actually, no. In my legacy, he looks a lot like Coach K.
[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Jan 18 2005, 10:27 PM [b] Murder your roommate in his sleep. [/b]
Yeah that is what you niner thugs like to do!
[i]Originally posted by UCwillbeatCharlotte+Jan 19 2005, 04:05 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (UCwillbeatCharlotte @ Jan 19 2005, 04:05 PM)