Charlotte doormats

I was at Carolina(Pineville) Place mall and there is a booth selling Charlotte doormats($14.99), car mats($34.99) and round orange basketball floor mats for the house($14.99). They have a website also.

Fan Mats

In a way, it’s cool, but ironically we’re wiping our feet on The Pick, y’all!!
What I want is baby blue tar hole toilet paper. That would sell big for all the right reasons. :lol:

I thought this post was about UC, UAB, and Memphis, all the teams we’ll step on to win our Conference Championship.

about time they started selling charlotte stuff at the mall… i’ve gone to hanes mall and i still don’t think i’ve seen any charlotte hats ANYWHERE

Lid’s should have them @ Hanes Mall, but you have to look past the Wake Forest hats (as you should expect in a home team’s city)…but I hear you. You’re not gonna get much in Winston.

[i]Originally posted by C49er[/i]@Feb 7 2005, 08:18 PM [b] Lid's should have them @ Hanes Mall, but you have to look past the Wake Forest hats (as you should expect in a home team's city)...but I hear you. You're not gonna get much in Winston. [/b]
yeah.. i'm not looking to buy one, cause i've got like 10+ - (i still got one from march madness when we played carolina).. but i'm just frustrated that i haven't seen any yet.
[i]Originally posted by Powerbait[/i]@Feb 7 2005, 09:13 PM [b] I thought this post was about UC, UAB, and Memphis, all the teams we'll step on to win our Conference Championship. [/b]
DANG IT! I thought the exact same thing for a minute.

Hmm… interesting how a thread title can be interpreted. I, for one, immediately thought it was talking about the Charlotte softball team. Then again, I guess they’re just everyone else’s doormat.

Those mats are pretty cool. I may have to invest.

I actually got one of these for my son’s room for Christmas and a Ga Tech one for a cousin over at Hanes Mall in Winston-Salem.

The rule is that he keeps it in his room unless there is a 49ers TV game and then it is to go in front of the TV for the game.

Hanes Mall has Charlotte hats, gotten two from there myself.