Charlotte FC ⚽

Round 2 in the Battle of the Queen Cities! CLTFC took game one 2-0.

FbxVz90WIAEDXWj

FbxkyKBXkAAc2RS

550x309

Brandt Bronico (left) and his wife, Rebecca, flank Charlotte FC super fan “Chico” at last week’s BB13 charity event to benefit Beds for Kids. (Photo courtesy of Brandt Bronico.)

With the swell of excitement over a first-time franchise has come a desire to channel that energy for good. Charlotte FC players and fans alike are establishing their footing in charity efforts. Leading the way was midfielder Brandt Bronico, who hosted his first ever #BB13 Grindset fundraiser last Sunday to benefit the local nonprofit Beds for Kids.

Beds for Kids is a furniture bank that provides beds and other essential furniture to Charlotte families in need.

“The club doesn’t have to do everything for us to give us opportunities in the community,” Bronico said. “We as players have a big platform that we can take initiative on and do things on our own, and that’s what I try to do. Charlotte is a special place to me, and I want to do as much as I can to give back to the community and be a special part of this.”

3 Likes

Just a reminder to provide a link to the piece. Thanks!

clt says good crowd considering the rain

Really looks strange with football markings on the field at BofA for a CLTFC match!

FcUA0ywXoAMAm5n

FcUPHxIXkAAm1Vw

2 Likes

1 Like