Charlotte Football??

Who do you support in college football and why??

Hatman I got one thing to say… YOU NEED TO PUT DOWN THAT CRACK PIPE !!!

I’ll go support their football when all their fans come down and support our basketball.

Nice edit, Hat. haha

In football, I pull for… in no particular order…

Stanford
South Carolina
Wake Forest
Florida (b/c of Chris Leak)

Penn St
Wake
WVU

[i]Originally posted by UNCCTF[/i]@Jul 12 2004, 11:55 PM [b] Nice edit, Hat. haha

In football, I pull for… in no particular order…

Stanford
South Carolina
Wake Forest
Florida (b/c of Chris Leak) [/b]

OK, now I’m curious. What did it say before the edit?

I had been drinking and had an outlandish idea that we pick a college football team to support.
After I sobered up I decided to edit the post to save myself from a tremendous amout of ridicule.(Let the ridicule begin)

In football season I pull for mid-November to get here so the Niners can take the court.

If I am watching football beer and brats must be present, or I am no longer watching football… that said I grew up an Ohio State fan in Columbus and my girlfriend is an NC State fan and has season tickets, so I get up there often; I guess those are my teams. When the Buckeyes visit Carter-Finely this season I am going to lose some points with her and her family b/c I’ll be there cheering for the Buckeyes.

[i]Originally posted by Jimmyhat49er[/i]@Jul 13 2004, 12:37 PM [b] I had been drinking and had an outlandish idea that we pick a college football team to support. After I sobered up I decided to edit the post to save myself from a tremendous amout of ridicule.(Let the ridicule begin) [/b]
Don't tell me it was the tarholes... :mellow:

I have never really been a big fan of college football… probably because I have never really had a team to cheer for. I still watch the big games, but I enjoy watching the NFL much more.

(Wife’s alma mater)

(Those sweaters!)

No not the tarheels, that would be blasphemy.