Charlotte/Georgia State game

If anyone is making the trip down to Atlanta for the game, please read the following. I will be in Charlotte for a wedding that weekend so I won’t be here, but I hope a few folks will make it down for the game. PM me for details.

From Ga. State’s marketing folks:

The information I will provide can be found on our website at, www.georgiastatesports.com. All ticket information as well as ticket
prices are listed there for your convenience. We are embarking on group
sales this year so there are discounts for groups starting from 10 and then
so on. The contact person at Gerogia State University is Chuck Whitmire and
he is the ticket office manager. The phone number is 1-866 GA STATE
(1-866-427-8283). Also, if anyone is intrested they can email me for further information. Below is the price breakdown for general admission as well as the group sales rate.

General Admission:
Adults - $12
Children (6-12) - $5
Children under 6 - FREE

Group Rate Ticket Prices 2005-06:

Men’s Basketball ($12 outside rate)
10-20 $1 off per ticket
21-40 $2 off per ticket
41-60 $3 off per ticket
61-89 $4 off per ticket
90+ $5 off per ticket

If you have any questions please call Kurt at 404 654 5813. Happy Holidays.

Also, if anyone is interested, Kurt says there is tailgating allowed in the parking lot next to GSU Arena. Should be a good game to attend, I’m just not going to be able to be here.

Thanks and Go Niners!

Thanks for the info. I was planning on going, but I’m rethinking it now. That’s a long drive when there is a good probability of us laying another egg. I guess I’ll make a decision after the Miss. State game.

Thanks for the info. I wish this game was another weekend. I’ll be in NC visiting family.