Charlotte Golf Courses

Golf

hmm, none of those are putt-putt…

I could not believe someone picked Renaissance Park- that place is a “dump” :smiley:

Rocky River isn’t technically in Charlotte, but it is the future home of the Niners. It’s a good course - tough, but fair.

Skybrook is nice

mine is not on there. It is Springfield. A great course

I’m a big fan of Rocky River’s layout and the amount of wetland, but the extent of their car path only rules are irritating. You just as well walk. Can’t be the price if you are still a student ($29 Mon. - Thurs.)

Can I get some love for the Peninsula Club at LKN? free for me B)

[i]Originally posted by moss2k[/i]@Aug 4 2005, 10:18 PM [b] Can I get some love for the Peninsula Club at LKN? free for me B) [/b]
Moss, hook a brother up and I'll vote for the Peninsula.
[i]Originally posted by pcon[/i]@Aug 4 2005, 06:47 PM [b] I could not believe someone picked Renaissance Park- that place is a "dump" :D [/b]
i picked it because it seemed like the least yuppie

do any of those places have a windmill?

Where’s Revolution Park? How could you leave it out of the poll. Bars on the clubhouse windows. Located in an exquisite neighborhood. It’s the only course I’ve ever played where I had to wait on a bum to cross the fairway before I could tee off. I’m not voting since you left off my favorite course.

Revolution Park GC

[i]Originally posted by X-49er[/i]@Aug 5 2005, 11:17 AM [b] Where's Revolution Park? How could you leave it out of the poll. Bars on the clubhouse windows. Located in an exquisite neighborhood. It's the only course I've ever played where I had to wait on a bum to cross the fairway before I could tee off. I'm not voting since you left off my favorite course.

Revolution Park GC [/b]

see now that’s my kinda place

I work at Providence Country Club. We’re completely redoing our course and it will be finished in late November and should be really nice when finished. You have a to be a member to play though, its not open to the public.

[i]Originally posted by RWORKMAN09[/i]@Aug 5 2005, 04:09 PM [b] I work at Providence Country Club. We're completely redoing our course and it will be finished in late November and should be really nice when finished. You have a to be a member to play though, its not open to the public. [/b]
good. we wouldnt want any bums who make less than eleventy billion dollars a year disgracing the grounds.

i have never played golf in charlotte, but if i do i will keep renaisance park and revolution in mind

[i]Originally posted by moss2k[/i]@Aug 4 2005, 09:18 PM [b] Can I get some love for the Peninsula Club at LKN? free for me B) [/b]
Pennisula is nice course, wide open....., anyone ever played Quail Hollow by chance?
[i]Originally posted by NinerOne+Aug 5 2005, 04:52 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (NinerOne @ Aug 5 2005, 04:52 PM)
[i]Originally posted by RWORKMAN09[/i]@Aug 5 2005, 04:09 PM [b] I work at Providence Country Club. We're completely redoing our course and it will be finished in late November and should be really nice when finished. You have a to be a member to play though, its not open to the public. [/b]
isn't that a Dan Maples course? Why touch his courses?? I think he's one of the best in the business.

Can Charles T. Myers and Larkhaven get some love?

[i]Originally posted by fsquid+Aug 6 2005, 12:50 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (fsquid @ Aug 6 2005, 12:50 AM)