Charlotte in SLAM Magazine

i was browsing through the magazine section harris tetter came a cross a poster type article on eddie basden martin iti and curtis withers nothing to special but besure and check it out if you are in the grocery

tru niners fan

[i]Originally posted by truninersfan[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 02:46 PM [b] i was browsing through the magazine section harris tetter came a cross a poster type article on eddie basden martin iti and curtis withers nothing to special but besure and check it out if you are in the grocery

tru niners fan [/b]

I’ll check it out when we make it into “Free Throw Weekly”. I do so wish we had some FT shooters like Roderick and Jobey. :frowning: :rolleyes:

It’s a pretty nice shot of them in the away green uni’s under the tunnel with the banners in the background.

[i]Originally posted by pcon[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 08:19 PM [b] It's a pretty nice shot of them in the away green uni's under the tunnel with the banners in the background. [/b]
I read it today in borders. Pretty impressive. They've got their street faces on. Good feature. Sounds like we should beat everyone in the country. The writer mentions Iti considering transferring to a JUCO after pulling out of the draft. Says the potential is obvious.

Eddie talks about showing more of his game this year (true, behind the back dribbling and some awesome dunks).

Withers says it was a given he would attend Charlotte after the “big” name schools didn’t come after him. Said Charlotte is no longer just a Chapel Hill town. Pro sports and the Niners have changed that. Also, the coaches sold him on being a Rodney White type player/role. I know that during the pre-season of Curtis’s fr year, the coaches said “he is a NBA player”.

I got it and took the article out and will put it up on my wall at work with other charlotte 49er stuff, even though i still get crap from all the rutgers fans i work with…

clt cannot read, please read the article to him.