Charlotte media guides

Saw the HP thread. I got my copies in the mail yesterday. Men’s and Women’s too, which was a suprise. Haven’t gotten or seen a women’s guide before. Nice individual photo-shots. :49ers:

Saw the HP thread. I got my copies in the mail yesterday. Men's and Women's too, which was a suprise. Haven't gotten or seen a women's guide before. Nice individual photo-shots. :49ers:

Do you get these by being a season ticket holder? 49er Club? What level? Inside hook-up?

I think you can go by the athletic dept and ask for one, too.

Do you get these by being a season ticket holder? 49er Club? What level? Inside hook-up?

I think you must donate $500

I think you can go by the athletic dept and ask for one, too.

doubt it. not cheap

[QUOTE=metro;266759]I think you must donate $500[/QUOTE]

Or you could just buy one from the SID’s office if you haven’t given the minimum 49er Club donation to get one for no additional charge.

$500.

One word: Slick.

They look really nice. Kudos to the department for the job they did putting them together.:49ers:

Solid media guide. Love the time line info on pages 84-92. Whether you’re an old timer or student, you can really learn a lot about our program from reading through that stuff. Between that and all the historical stats, you can kill an evening.

[QUOTE=jcl49er;266815]Solid media guide. Love the time line info on pages 84-92. Whether you’re an old timer or student, you can really learn a lot about our program from reading through that stuff. Between that and all the historical stats, you can kill an evening.[/QUOTE]

Agree. Spent an 45 min at least last night reading over it. This thing has a 2 pages at least for every player (full pic and a bio), a page on the teams we play w their schedule and a small writeup on them, about every single record in 49er history and a list of all the teams we’ve ever played, when we played them, where we played them, the final score and our overall record. This is my first media guide but it is AMAZING. Great work! :thumbsup:

I would really like one - minus the $500 tag.

You can always order media guides by writing to the athletics department and probably paying a small fee.

You can always order media guides by writing to the athletics department and probably paying a small fee.

Or you can borrow my copy

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;266835]I would really like one - minus the $500 tag.[/QUOTE]

I’ll sell you mine for $450. :biggrin:

I'll sell you mine for $450. :biggrin:

I think I’ll pass.

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;266846]I think I’ll pass.[/QUOTE]

Just ask someone in the athletic department if you can buy one. They also pop up on ebay occasionally.

I think I'll pass.

Name a price.

I’ll be in section 123 tomorrow night from 7:30-9:30 autographing page 1.

Hmmmm…I paid well over $500.00 to the 49er Club this year.

I hope mine shows up soon.