Charlotte @ MTSU 11/7 3:30PM - postponed

Charlotte opens as a 4 point favorite on the road in Murfreesboro. The Blue Raiders are coming off a 10/24 win at Rice but have struggled this season (2-5 record). The Niners are coming off an embarrassing loss at Duke. Can the Niners get things back on track this Saturday?

2 Likes

Yes. We owe them about 12 more ass whuppins for the way they ran up the score a few years ago.

4 Likes

I was checking for tickets at MTSU and the app was letting me go forward to buy $24 tix. Thinking about a road trip

42 points in the first quarter… I remember

I just bought tickets.

They made me buy 2. I’m only using one if some one wants the other one.

I figure I’ll drive 14 hours for a 3.5 hour football game.

1 Like

I have thought about that for MT or Marshall.

MT has been playing better lately after their disastrous start, this isn’t a gimme at this point.

Both defenses give up over 200 yards rushing per game and almost 6 yards per attempt. There might be 100 combined rushing attempts this game. Should move fast.

Our problem is we have too many running backs we are trying to keep happy. We need to go with 2 like we did last year and let them go.

1 Like

How many are they going to allow to attend?

They let in 60O0 for WKU

I wish my back was feeling better. I would love to go.

Another targeted Amex offer btw for 12 month espn+ subscription. $20 off $49. Or $4.99/month.

Sheets, I have a ruptured disk and bulging disk. I had a series of cortisone shots about 8 years ago which helped immensely. It doesn’t work for everyone, but it sure worked for me. Does my back still hurt sometime? Yes, but nothing like before. My pain is manageable now. Sorry to hijack the thread.

1 Like

So this one is canceled now from our side

We need a little more that that Gray2

Guys testing positive

Shit…

thats the post…