Charlotte sends entire staff for Braswell...

Prep Tour: Hargrave Military
Rocket Digest, OH - 23 hours ago
UNC-Charlotte sent its entire staff for Braswell on opening day. Clearly, the 49ers are attempting to lock him down quickly. So far, judging by Keattsā€™ ā€¦

Anyone have access to the rest of the article?
[URL=http://toledo.scout.com/a.z?s=361&p=2&c=789542&ssf=1&RequestedURL=http://toledo.scout.com/a.z%3fs%3d361%26p%3d2%26c%3d789542]Link[/URL]

Im sure people do, but do not post it here.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;340287]Im sure people do, but do not post it here.[/QUOTE]

Understood Gill, summary couldnā€™t hurt.

Summary is all good!

this board is a forumā€¦ forums are where you go to get the inside scoop on whatever the topic the forum addressesā€¦ someone man up and post it on hereā€¦ if you are afraid of the ninernation police then feel free to send it to me through email and I will do it myselfā€¦ gmcates85@gmail.comā€¦ grow you a pair and do itā€¦

A tight paraphrase would be nice.

[QUOTE=GSpotNiner;340312]this board is a forumā€¦ forums are where you go to get the inside scoop on whatever the topic the forum addressesā€¦ someone man up and post it on hereā€¦ if you are afraid of the ninernation police then feel free to send it to me through email and I will do it myselfā€¦ gmcates85@gmail.comā€¦ grow you a pair and do itā€¦[/QUOTE]

wowā€¦I appreciate the help my friend but letā€™s not exacerbate our viewers

[QUOTE=bjwyatt;340319]wowā€¦I appreciate the help my friend but letā€™s not exacerbate our viewers[/QUOTE]

word of the day: exacerbate

[QUOTE=bjwyatt;340319]wowā€¦I appreciate the help my friend but letā€™s not exacerbate our viewers[/QUOTE]

Exacerbate? Let me guess, you learned a new word this week and have been dying to use it in a sentence.

this board is a forum... forums are where you go to get the inside scoop on whatever the topic the forum addresses.. someone man up and post it on here.. if you are afraid of the ninernation police then feel free to send it to me through email and I will do it myself.. [EMAIL=gmcates85@gmail.com]gmcates85@gmail.com[/EMAIL].. grow you a pair and do it...

When it comes to just blatantly posting an article from a paid for site, the problem is Iā€™m on the hip should someone want to make an issue out of it. Odds are nothing would come of it, but personally Iā€™m not going to take the chance something does. I make no money at all here, in fact itā€™s quite the opposite. If something were to happen, it would be me and my personal life on the lineā€¦ Sorry, just getting a little irritated at the NNN police commentsā€¦

[QUOTE]: to make more violent, bitter, or severe <the proposed shutdownā€¦would exacerbate unemployment problems ā€” Science>
ā€” exĀ·acĀ·erĀ·baĀ·tion -ĖŒza-sər-Ėˆbā-shən\ noun [/QUOTE]

yay ā€“ I learned a new word. Can I go home now?

[QUOTE=hootie;340321]Exacerbate? Let me guess, you learned a new word this week and have been dying to use it in a sentence.[/QUOTE]

It was that obvious? Let me guess you had to use dictionary.com to get the meaning, or at your age, Iā€™m guessing Webster?

When it comes to just blatantly posting an article from a paid for site, the problem is I'm on the hip should someone want to make an issue out of it. Odds are nothing would come of it, but personally I'm not going to take the chance something does. I make no money at all here, in fact it's quite the opposite. If something were to happen, it would be me and my personal life on the line... Sorry, just getting a little irritated at the NNN police comments...

This is what I was trying to avoid. Lets not rip on the mods ok?

[QUOTE=thelew1014;340320]word of the day: exacerbate[/QUOTE]

keep being derisive(you guys like that?) lewbertā€¦

im back biatches!!! get some!

I wasnā€™t being derisiveā€¦ I was genuinely impressed.

im back biatches!!! get some!
dude, you gotta let wyatt proofread your posts... seriously.

If we get Braswell, Iā€™ll be feeling supercalafradgalisticexpialidoscious. BRING IT ON WITH YOUR OTHER BIG WORDS!! MINE RULES!!

yeah. but do you know the tune?

yeah. but do you know the tune?

If we were face to face, Iā€™d already be singing it. In fact, if we get football and sign Braswell, I might just go ahead and do that.

[QUOTE=ninermac;340323]When it comes to just blatantly posting an article from a paid for site, the problem is Iā€™m on the hip should someone want to make an issue out of it. Odds are nothing would come of it, but personally Iā€™m not going to take the chance something does. I make no money at all here, in fact itā€™s quite the opposite. If something were to happen, it would be me and my personal life on the lineā€¦ Sorry, just getting a little irritated at the NNN police commentsā€¦[/QUOTE]
mac, Iā€™ve got your back.

[QUOTE=GSpotNiner;340333]im back biatches!!! get some![/QUOTE]
Watch out, I see the guard getting the keys for the Gulag.