Charlotte vs. York University

Looks like York University is making a little $$$ off of this. Pretty big deal for York to have a team like us come in. Too bad they still list us as UNC Charlotte.

Charlotte vs. York University

Tonight 8pm Go Niners!

Can anyone help us out on any rules differences in Canadian college ball? Are the 3-point lines or shot clocks different…?

In Canada, if you commit a foul, you go to a penalty box for 2 minutes.

They encourage goal tending. In fact, they assign a player to tend goal.

Seriously, though, I don’t know of any differences, unless they use International Dimensions for 3pt line distance and lane width.

Have been in South Beach on business all week ( tough job, isn’t it) and had a layover at Douglass on my way to PTI.

Noticed Bobby and the boys waiting in the airport. Now I know where they were heading.

It pays to visit this board.

Come back more often, 49pennies.

49ers to get jump on season, Charlotte Observer

Good one, Ten

Anyone have any score updates on this game?

[i]Originally posted by allie49er[/i]@Oct 9 2004, 07:44 PM [b] Anyone have any score updates on this game? [/b]
Niners up by 82 with 5 minutes to go. the scrubs are in....but then again they have been in for the whole second half :D

is the game on the internet, where are you getting the score?
and you did say by 82 this is not a typo? That kicks ass

[i]Originally posted by finalfourtyniners[/i]@Oct 9 2004, 08:55 PM [b] is the game on the internet, where are you getting the score? and you did say by 82 this is not a typo? That kicks ass [/b]
haha i was kidding. A&T was AWFUL last year and we couldnt beat them by 80 we wanted to

i bet we won by about 40 or so. but who knows…

you had me for a minute, it seems possible, but isn’t there a canadian news site or something that would have it?

UNC Charlotte 110 York 62

Yourk University