Chat with Coach Major

Saw this tweeted today…

@Charlotte49ers Join Our LIVE Chat with Alan Major on charlotte49ers.com this Thursday at Noon. Link

This is an online chat.

Sweet

hopefully the 49er gerbil eats his Wheeties that day and the chat works better than Major’s press conference stream

http://www.charlotte49ers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=23200&ATCLID=204940361

No need for me to get in on that, I can already tell you who will get the 3 available chat openings. ;D

[quote=“Hooner49, post:4, topic:23205”]http://www.charlotte49ers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=23200&ATCLID=204940361[/quote]My link in first post not good enough for you??

awesome. Glad that the AD has him staying engaged with Niner Nation.

ahh didn’t see it. my bad

[quote=“moss2k, post:8, topic:23205”]awesome. Glad that the AD has him staying engaged with Niner Nation.[/quote]Don’t you mean, “The Niner Nation”? haha. I noticed Coach has been at OSU long enough to get the “The Complex”. Every time he talks about NN, he says “The Niner Nation”.

haha yeah I noticed that too, he always says THE Niner Nation instead of just Niner Nation. At first it kind of annoyed me, but now it’s growing on me. There are tons of Such-and-such Nations out there, but we are THE Niner Nation! :smiley:

Coach Alan Major
He will be online today.
Will say “the” a lot.

[quote=“Haiku, post:12, topic:23205”]Coach Alan Major
He will be online today.
Will say “the” a lot.[/quote]

Today? Isn’t this thing on thursday?

yes, it’s Thursday.

I am a writer,
Far too busy to concern
myself with details.

I got to shake THE coach’s hand after he threw out the first pitch at the NINERS/tarhole baseball game last week. He had just exited the field and was walking up the steps in the SRO area along 1st base. I stepped into his path (ala Jack Ruby) as he approached and welcomed him to Charlotte and told him I was looking forward to having him as coach here. And, no, I was not wrestled to the ground by security. :))

I am a writer,
Far too busy to concern
myself with details.[/quote]
there is a local paper where you would fit nicely

[quote=“Metro, post:17, topic:23205”]There is a local
Paper where I think you would
Fit in quite nicely[/quote]

Fixed.

I am a writer,
Far too busy to concern
myself with details.[/quote]
there is a local paper where you would fit nicely[/quote]

Same page, you and I.
My resume was turned down:
“Over-qualified”

[quote=“Haiku, post:19, topic:23205”]Same page, you and I.
My resume was turned down:
“Over-qualified”[/quote]

HAHAHA! Great work!