cheerleaders & golddcusters

please grade this year’s group

cheer-a
dusters-b

Cant get over the Dusters dancing to Celine Dion at halftime of the LBS game. Are they not gonna have a ladder this year? - C

Cheerleaders - B

My favorite gold duster is gone. :frowning:

gold diggers - b
cheerleaders - c

I’m with Lutzfan

Gold - B
Cheer - C

clt says that he thinks the cheerleaders could shoot 50% from the line.

clt likes the golddusters new unis though.

I remember when the GoldDusters wore gold. :huh:

there is something odd about a cheerleader with a knee brace, takes something away.

[i]Originally posted by RPMNiner[/i]@Nov 24 2004, 10:10 AM [b] I remember when the GoldDusters wore gold. :huh: [/b]
And they used to have the gold pom-poms too! In fact, I got to calling them the Dustbusters because the pom-poms would always shed a few strands on the court during every performance, thus the need for a dustbuster to clean up afterwards.

I still like the unis of the South Florida Sun Dolls (don’t tell Mrs. Run!)…

The gold dusters wore their hair in pony tails for the Pfieffer game - Looked great. What’s changed???

I don’t like the hair “bobs”

[i]Originally posted by MEGRNiner[/i]@Nov 24 2004, 10:35 AM [b] The gold dusters wore their hair in pony tails for the Pfieffer game - Looked great. What's changed???

I don’t like the hair “bobs” [/b]

Amen brother. They should let their hair down completely, a la NBA cheerleaders.

Here’s a better look…

B)

clt is now a south florida fan.

SOUTH FLORIDA RULES!

:smiley:

The state of Florida is not without its babes.

[i]Originally posted by NormanNiner[/i]@Nov 24 2004, 01:18 PM [b] The state of Florida is not without its babes. [/b]
Neither is our campus B) .....Too bad none of the hot girls want to come cheer and dance :(

shame that those pretty girls have to watch the bulls play such ugly basketball… :lol:

[i]Originally posted by NormanNiner[/i]@Nov 24 2004, 11:51 AM [b] Here's a better look...

[/b]

I don’t understand why our dancers can’t wear outfits like this??? I hate the all black outfits the wear now and are they instructed to keep their skin pasty white to contrast with the black uniforms???

Back in the day the gold dusters could create some excitement,most of them went on to be honeybees or panther dancers, seems like the talent level has dropped.

One comment on golddusters - Please let your hair down.

[SIZE=3][font=Arial]What HE said!!![/font][/SIZE]