Cheerleaders

i know this will be a bit touchy for some but where are the women cheerleaders… it seems like the dudes outnumber the girls by many any feedback on this?

GO NINERs
Cheerleading website
http://www.sco.uncc.edu/cheer/index.htm

49erkiger, which games have you been attending in which the male cheerleaders outnumber the females 2 to 1?

the game against LBS there was only 5 girls and many more dudes
i’ve had to work the last 2 games so it may be different…

GO NINERs

I believe there are 5 girls and 8 guys…This seems alittle odd, I would comment more , but since we have a hot girl posting now who is passionate about our spirit squads I will refrain so I can keep may chances of sleeping with her alive.

[i]Originally posted by Jimmyhat49er[/i]@Dec 2 2004, 02:50 PM [b] I will refrain so I can keep may chances of sleeping with her alive. [/b]
Give it up Jimmy, I saw you trying to pinch Maggie the Moo Cow out in the food court last night.

Your numbers are correct from last night’s game at least, to the best of my knowledge.

HP should know, I think he watches them more than the game.

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Dec 2 2004, 02:54 PM [b] Give it up Jimmy, I saw you trying to pinch Maggie the Moo Cow out in the food court last night. [/b]
Hey don't give Jimmy a hard time. I mean come on, who of us hasn't done a fat girl when we were in a dry spell? :unsure:

I’ve seen too much basketball over the years Powerbait, and I do enjoy being inspired by the talent in the end zone areas.

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Dec 2 2004, 03:01 PM [b] I've seen too much basketball over the years Powerbait, and I do enjoy being inspired by the talent in the end zone areas. [/b]
:D :lol:
[i]Originally posted by BigDNiner+Dec 2 2004, 02:59 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (BigDNiner @ Dec 2 2004, 02:59 PM)

[I believe there are 5 girls and 8 guys…This seems alittle odd, I would comment more , but since we have a hot girl posting now who is passionate about our spirit squads I will refrain so I can keep may chances of sleeping with her alive]

Keep dreaming Jimmy…

[i]Originally posted by true niner[/i]@Dec 2 2004, 03:47 PM [b]

Keep dreaming Jimmy… [/b]

Buuuuurrrrnnnnnnnn :o :lol:

[i]Originally posted by true niner[/i]@Dec 2 2004, 04:47 PM [b] [I believe there are 5 girls and 8 guys..This seems alittle odd, I would comment more , but since we have a hot girl posting now who is passionate about our spirit squads I will refrain so I can keep may chances of sleeping with her alive]

Keep dreaming Jimmy… [/b]

I guess dreams are all I have left… :wub: :wub: :sleepy: :sleepy:

[i]Originally posted by HP49er+Dec 2 2004, 03:54 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (HP49er @ Dec 2 2004, 03:54 PM)
[i]Originally posted by Jimmyhat49er[/i]@Dec 2 2004, 03:50 PM [b] I believe there are 5 girls and 8 guys..This seems alittle odd, I would comment more , but since we have a hot girl posting now who is passionate about our spirit squads I will refrain so I can keep may chances of sleeping with her alive. [/b]
For gosh sakes Jimmy, if you are going to do it, do it while you both are alive.

Keep the faith Jimmy.

Wipe the dirt off your shoulders.