Chris Braswell decommitts, looking at Clemson and VA Tech :-(

A Lutz is stepping down thread would have been awesome.

[SIZE=7]GULAG[/SIZE]

**** you, Scotty. That was awesome. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well, he can’t decommit, because he is already signed. So, you didn’t fool me. Try again, ****er.

Dick.

[QUOTE=moss2k;398025]lol, did you guys actually believe this?[/QUOTE]

Well…we are the 49ers

Yeah, I read about the Chris Braswell de-commit in the Observer.

The whole paper is talking about us and saying that we should be a team worth seeing next year.

If you really wanted to get me with this joke, you should have said that Braswell wasn’t going to qualify and was going to have to go JUCO. But I saw the thread title and knew it was bogus, because like I said, he is signed.

Well, he can't decommit, because he is already signed. So, you didn't fool me. Try again, ****er.
If you really wanted to get me with this joke, you should have said that Braswell wasn't going to qualify and was going to have to go JUCO. But I saw the thread title and knew it was bogus, because like I said, he is signed.

We get it already, you figured out my dumb April fools joke that I really only thought would fool a few posters. Congrats master sleuth! Here is your cookie!

[QUOTE=Chisox17;398078]We get it already, you figured out my dumb April fools joke that I really only thought would fool a few posters. Congrats master sleuth! Here is your cookie![/QUOTE]

Well, he can't decommit, because he is already signed. So, you didn't fool me. Try again, ****er.
If you really wanted to get me with this joke, you should have said that Braswell wasn't going to qualify and was going to have to go JUCO. But I saw the thread title and knew it was bogus, because like I said, he is signed.

Thank You

Thank You [IMG]http://hypnosisproductreviews.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/mr_know-it-all.jpg[/IMG]

You’re welcome. I’m just ****ing with Scotty though.

You're welcome. I'm just ****ing with Scotty though.

I know, I’m just ****ing with you.

You're welcome. I'm just ****ing with Scotty though.
I know, I'm just ****ing with you.

And I was just ****ing with the whole board. :lol:

[QUOTE=Chisox17;398090]And [I]I[/I] was just ****ing with the whole board. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Props to you Chi. Working so much did not even realize what day it was. Worst part was my computer locked up for about 5 minutes after I saw your headline/thread and I had already started my downward spiral into [B]49er chaotic hate spewing funk[/B].

This is what we’re calling it from now on. I love it.

Props to you Chi. Working so much did not even realize what day it was. Worst part was my computer locked up for about 5 minutes after I saw your headline/thread and I had already started my downward spiral into 49er chaotic hate spewing funk.
dude I totally got roped in- spewed my drink and nearly shat my pants- the Ritazza lady looks a little pissed at me, but I'm cleaning up the drink

:lmao: haha sorry guys! :tongue:

Scary ChiSox. If this really happened I can only imagine the meltdown you would see on here.

I fell for it. Felt my stomach drop. Not a great fealing…lol.

I read this aloud to my roommates and we all freaked out haha.

someone should cut you… deep