Chris Sager - any regrets?

Does anyone else ever think about Chris Sager and his decision to leave Wisconsin-Green Bay? When he transferred he mentioned that heā€™d like to see how he fared against better competition. I believe he was the Freshman of the Year in his conference after averaging over 10 ppg, if I recall correctly. . Now, for the last few years heā€™s only seen limited minutes as heā€™s battled injuries and a talented line-up. I wonder if he regrets his situation where he could have played a whole lot more instead of just being a number 8 or 9 guy for us. Any other thoughts?

Lets hope the rest of the season makes him happy he came. He has an awsome shot ā€¦but it seems hes always under pressure. Hope he can relax and have an awsome wrap to his Charlotte experience. Being on the team is more that game night. I hope he has had a good overall experience as a student and personally in Charlotte. He seems like a class young man from all I have seen. He will go far after graduation. Coulda, shuda, and next time are hard to deal with.

Sagerā€™s a good guy, and he can contribute several quality minutes here and there. Who knows, maybe heā€™ll have another game this year where he just goes unconscious for 20+, like against Temple two years ago.

Whatever happened to GoSager? She was cool.

[i]Originally posted by UNCCTF[/i]@Dec 4 2004, 08:24 AM [b] Sager's a good guy, and he can contribute several quality minutes here and there. Who knows, maybe he'll have another game this year where he just goes unconscious for 20+, like against Temple two years ago.

Whatever happened to GoSager? She was cool. [/b]

GoSager had to be very thick skinned to have stayed around as long as she did with all of the bad mouthing Chris received on this forum. However, I agree with you, she was cool, knew a lot about basketball and offered a lot of inside information.

She was still lurking at the end of last season. I donā€™t remember if she ever made her way over here or not.

Best part about her was that she was not unrealistic about her brother, unlike some family members in the past.

Most importantly, Chris is realistic about Chris. Heā€™s a smart guy, like his sister, and will probably do just fine in life. Just like Tremaine Gardiner. You knew he didnā€™t need hoops.

I think they will be a moment this season when we will all be greatful for Sager. Itā€™s just a matter of time.

Give Sager the ball when he was in last night and let him go to the line. the game would have been shorter and differant. But again, the best shooter on the team watches a 25% ft shooter clunk balls off the rim.